Chapter 12

"I won!" Riley chuckled when Wyndell exclaimed as she dropped the cards on the floor.

Naglalaro silang dalawa ng baraha, and Riley isn't even taking the game seriously because he's actually after her happiness, rather than being competitive with her.

He didn't know for sure kung anong nangyari, but ever since Wyndell hugged him back a while ago, it seems like she's more comfortable with him right now.

"Aray!" He acted like the flick on his forehead hurts, and he couldn't stop himself from chuckling when Wyndell started giggling.

Napailing na lang si Riley as he gently pulled her towards him at nakatalikod sa kaniya ang dalaga nang umupo ito sa pag-itan ng hita niya, and Riley hugged her from behind before he asked. "Are you having fun?"

"Mhm. I am." He smiled at Wyndell's answer then he started to sway their bodies as he hummed.

"Oh, can you sing that song again?" Riley stopped humming when he heard Wyndell's question.

"What song?" Tanong niya at humiwalay naman si Wyndell sa pagkakayakap niya rito tapos ay umikot ito ng upo paharap sa kaniya.

"The one that you sang in Russia." She answered kaya napangiti siya then he did as he was told.

"It was a dark night, under the night sky, where you snatched my heart with your little smile." A huge smile painted on Riley's lips when Wyndell sweetly smiled at him while tilting her head tapos ay tumayo ito.

"When your small hand, helped me stood up." Riley stopped singing as he chuckled nang maglahad ng kamay si Wyndell at nangingiting-naiiling na tinanggap niya ang kamay niya at tumayo.

As soon as he stood up, he hugged Wyndell's waist before planting a kiss on her forehead then he continued singing. "It made me feel butterflies and a raging heart."

"Those little things, that you did that night, that swept me up my feet and made me fall in love." Riley tapped the tip of Wyndell's nose as he continued singing and he was rewarded with her sweet giggle, then he held her hand as he raised it over her head to help her make a turn.

"You camped in my head, like you own my mind." Hindi mapuknat ang ngiti sa labi ni Riley habang pinapanuod niyang umikot si Wyndell. "And baby I'll be waiting here, 'till I can see you again." When Wyndell stopped spinning, she cutely scrunched her nose at him and Riley bit his lower lip as he tried to stop himself from smiling any bigger, pero hindi rin niya napigilang ngumiti ng malapad dahil sa inakto ng dalaga.

"And you did." Wyndell answered and this time, she was the one who tapped the tip of his nose and Riley could only hold that very hand, while his other hand moved on its own as it snaked its own way on her nape.

"Please tell me that you're real, 'cause I'm not sure if I made you up." Riley could only look up when Wyndell mouthed the words 'I am'.

Oh, she's making me crazy.

"'Cause you're like a princess who chose to leave once time is up." He could see a wide smile painted on her lips as she held his hand which is placed on her nape tapos ay hinila siya nito at umakyat ang dalaga sa couch and she looked at him na parang pinapasunod siya nito kaya nangingiting umakyat siya roon.

"Baby hold my hand and take me wherever you want." They both laughed when they realized that Wyndell did take his hand tapos ay hinila siya nito paakyat sa couch. "I'll go with you, and I don't care at whichever you chose to land."

"Baby hold my hand." Riley placed Wyndell's hand on his shoulders while he held her waist. "Let us go and dance, to the beat of our hearts, the tune of our hums." He continued as he slightly swayed their bodies, being careful so as Wyndell wouldn't fall down and get hurt.