𝐈𝐗

┏━━━━°⌜ 𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘌 ⌟°━━━━┓

              ┗━━━━°⌜𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘹 ⌟°━━━━┛

SAE-BYEOK'S head ached with a sharpness of getting hit with a baseball bat.

Opening her eyes gave her no clue about where she was. Everything was black, and it took her a moment to realize she had some kind of cloth tied around her head. Tiny, yet sharp pebbles dug into her skin, but the pain was hard to feel considering her body was numb from the cool air.

An icy wind blew past, biting into her skin and reminding her of her situation. She gathered her wits and tried to move. The task, however, went unsuccessfully, for her wrists and ankles were restrained.

After a beat of tugging at the bounds, she acknowledged that she was not alone in her misfortune. There was a shuffling sound coming from behind her, grunting of someone struggling.

She had been dumped here with someone else.

A faint string of curses blew past the persons mouth, and it took Sae-Byeok a moment to realize that the voice was familiar, "23?"

All movement behind her ceased, and she was met with a frightening silence before a shaky voice answered, "67?"

Only 23's voice could sound that relieved to hear hers. But that was not what made her inhale sharply. It was the closeness of 23's breath. She hadn't registered how close the girl was until she had felt her warm breath fan her back, leaving Sae-Byeok's hair sticking up at the back of her neck.

Sae-Byeok hummed, squirming and trying to rid herself of the restraints, "Held me get rid of this thing."

She tried not to let the lack of personal space between them distract her, though the task failed. The closeness of the girl behind left her mind reeling, the warmth radiating off of 23's body made her movement cease for a good moment.

Forcing herself out of her daze, Sae-Byeok shook her head to herself. Get yourself together.

With little strain, she succeeded in turning her body to face 23's, making it easier for the girl to feel for her blindfold.

Turning might've been an easy job, but feeling 23's breath just above her chest made her freeze more than the cool temperature did.

With a startling thought it dawned to Sae-Byeok that she had never been this close to anyone before. Excluding her brother.

If 23 was taken aback by the lack of distance between them, she didn't let it distract her, "Hold on a second." As 23 shifted, inching even closer than before, Sae-Byeok felt her leg lightly touching hers. In mere seconds it occurred to her that both of their legs were bare.

In contrast to the air, 23's skin felt surprisingly warm on hers, pleasant.

The next thing she felt were 23's hands in her hair, feeling for the cloth wrapped around her head. Once more, 23's breath came in quick, hot succession against Sae-Byeok's skin. The sensation, combined with the one of their legs touching, made her writhe restlessly.