9

I jolt awake as I feel movement next to me. Looking out the corner of my eye, I see Steve trying to untangle himself from bucky and i. I turn my head and look at him, annoyed that he'd woken me up. He doesn't notice for a few minutes and continues to struggle. I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing?" the blonde jumps, caught completely off guard. He blushes and looks down at the flood.

"I was trying to get up and go on my morning run without waking either of you up," he mumbles.

"vy dvoye takiye ocharovatel'nyye," I sigh. The blonde looks concerned.

"So now we're adorable? That isn't a very scary thing to say, doll." I glare at the super soldier in my lap, who's now smirking up at me. I roll my eyes and open my mouth to speak, but the brunette sits up and kisses me, cutting off what I was going to say. I glare at him, but he just smiles and kisses me again. He pulls back, and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He grabs my hips and pulls me onto his lap, kissing me back fiercely. I feel steve trail his fingers down my spine, making me shiver. He kisses the back of my neck and along my jaw, and then our brunette mate. I lean against the blonde's muscular torso, enjoying the incredibly sexy show the two supersoldiers were giving me. I bury my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his calming scent. He smells like vanilla and cedar. an interesting combination of smells, but I loved it anyway.

"Whoa whoa whoa! No threesomes on the couch, guys! I thought you knew that already!" steve and bucky jerk away from each other, whipping around to face Tony.

"W-we weren't-" steve stutters. Bucky and I roll our eyes.

"What do you want, Tony?" he looks between the three of us.

"What, I can't just want to be in my living room?" I shake my head.

"We all know that you knew we were in here. Plus you'd rather spend time in your lab." he huffs.

"fine. I want to speak with Hunter for a minute." steve wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me tighter to his chest as bucky's hands squeeze my hips.

"what about?" I blink in surprise at the suspicion and aggression in steve's voice. i lace my fingers through his.

"it's fine, steve. And if it isn't, I can kill him relatively easily." the blonde continues to glower at tony. I sigh and put a hand on his cheek, gaining his attention. I kiss him quickly. "Steve. It's fine, i'll talk to tony. But you need to let me go." he mumbles something into my hair and lets me go. I lean over to Bucky and give him a quick kiss as well before following Tony out of the room.

"What did you need, tony?" he fidgets slightly.

"Well- the whole world knows the name Zemo as a villain. And you're not a villain. So I was thinking, what if your name wasn't Zemo?" I tilt my head, confused.

"So- you're suggesting I should change my name?" he nods.

"There are a few ways you could do it. One, get married. Two, just get it legally changed. Or three, get adopted." I look at him in confusion, and suddenly it clicks.

"You... you want to adopt me?" he nods and looks down at the ground.

"Y- yeah. Only if you're okay with it though, I just-"

"I want to." he stops mid-sentence and turns back to me.

"You do? Really?" I nod, and he pulls me into a hug. I tense up but hug him back after a few seconds. We break apart a few seconds later.

"I'll start working on the court papers. In a week or two, you'll be Hunter Stark." I smile and nod. He continues. "You'll also meet my wife and daughter. And my not-a-son."

"Um- okay. Names?"

"Wife is Pepper, daughter is Morgan, and not-a-son is Peter. Peter's about your age, so you two should get along well. You're both ridiculously smart for your age." he rambles on about his family and I smile. Despite all of his sarcasm and snark, he really did care for people. after a few minutes, we finished talking. I walk back into the common room, where Steve is sitting on the couch and sketching in a small-ish sketchbook, with an arm around bucky's shoulder. they look up at me and smile as I sit down and kiss them both quickly. i lay back against the arm of the couch, and steve lays down using my chest as a pillow, not pausing his sketching at all. bucky does the same. I smile and play with their hair, trying to figure out how i got so lucky.