11

A/N: WARNING- lemon ahead! if you don't like it, don't read it.

I jolt awake when I hear someone knock on the door. I sit up and rub my face.

"Come in," I yell, leaning against the bed. Steve opens the door before I even finish the sentence. He steps inside and closes the door quietly behind him. He picks me up and sets me on the bed before sitting down himself.

"Are you okay? You left pretty quickly, and you seemed really upset." I sigh and smile at him.

"I'm fine. Just hurts to see people so scared of me. I remembered something from before. I guess that's what upset me." he looks concerned.

"What was it?" I sigh and look up at the ceiling. The blonde takes my hand. "You don't have to" I hold up my hand and smile slightly.

"I know, Steve. Calm down." he opens his mouth slightly before exhaling. I huff and shift onto his lap. I adjust myself so I'm straddling his hips. He grabs my hips and looks up at me in confusion. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him gently. He kisses me back, his grip tightening on my hips. After a few seconds, I pull back.

"If I don't want to tell you something, I'll say that. You need to trust me and listen if I do talk. I'm telling you now, I'm terrible at communicating." He laughs a little. I smile and kiss him again. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me flush against his chest. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling it. He growls and bites my lip, making me moan into his mouth.

"Damn, that's hot. I came up expecting to need to help calm someone down, not to find my incredibly sexy mates making out.'' Steve and I jolt apart, whipping around to face our brunette mate. Steve's a blushing mess, while I just roll my eyes. "What'd we say about rolling your eyes, doll?"

"She rolled her eyes? Well, that's a problem." I turn to look at the blonde with wide eyes. He smirks and kisses me again, harder. I shiver as bucky kisses down my jaw. Steve works at my shirt, untucking it from my pants. he slips his hands under and rubs up and down my sides a respectful amount. he pulls up the hem a little and pulls his lips from mine to look up at me.

"Is this alright, sweetheart?" I smirk playfully and take it off slowly, grinding against the blonde slightly as I work my shirt over my head, teasing the two supersoldiers with the slow, sexy movement of my body. I'm by no means a thick girl, but I wasn't a stick either. I was a lot of lean muscle and the natural fat that came with being a woman. the two men groan, and I can feel them get hard as they press their bodies against mine. bucky grabs my jaw and turns my face to look at him.

"don't tease us, doll. it's not going to end well for you," the brunette growls in between kisses. I huff and lean back and kiss him back. 

his hands wander over my torso, grabbing me possessively. Steve takes this as a good time to start kissing down my neck and chest, along my collar bone, and my jaw. I moan into bucky's mouth as the blonde sucks on my sweet spot aggressively, definitely leaving a hickey. bucky laughs and leans over my shoulder to kiss Steve. I feel myself get hot watching the two men kiss. they're both sexy already, but when they're being sexy together, it's almost impossible to not get turned on. I push away from both soldiers, leaving them confused. 

I smirk at them as I get off the bed and walk towards them. I grab bucky first, bringing his shirt over his head, my fingers grazing his toned abs lightly. the brunette's eyes never leave mine, watching my every move. I toss the shirt to the side and put my hands on his thighs, leaning forward and kissing him aggressively. he growls and yanks me onto his lap. I giggle and bite his lip, making him exhale sharply. he pulls back and dips his head. I'm about to ask what he's doing when I feel him sucking on my neck. I moan as he runs his tongue up my throat. I look over at steve.