12

I stretch, leaning against the wall of muscles that was Steve. He laughs and kisses me gently. I giggle as he tickles my thighs. Bucky walks in, holding bags of groceries. I smile and reach my arms to him. His eyebrows crinkle in confusion. I pout and cross my arms. His eyes go wide and he 'oh's silently. The brunette sets down the groceries and walks over to give me a hug. I beam at him and kiss his cheek. He laughs and kisses my nose. I purr and press my forehead to his. Steve laughs and brings us both into his chest. We all look up at the door when we hear a knock.

"Hey, Hunter? Are you in there?" My mates and I look at each other. They dive under the bed. I turn to the door.

"Yeah. What do you want, Tony?" he opens the door and walks in. he sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry about Pepper. You startled her, she didn't mean anything." I nod. I already figured that I'd scared her. People don't do that to be rude. "Morgan liked you, though. That's good. Pepper will come around eventually." I sigh.

"Tony. I don't want Pepper to like me because Morgan does. I want her to like me for me." he nods, dejected. "Why are you upset?" he looks back up at me, surprised.

"How did you...?" I scoff.

"I'm not stupid. plus I was an assassin, my job was to read people and kill them. Meaning I need to be able to tell what they're feeling and thinking at any given moment." Tony looks unsettled but gets over it quickly. Then he notices what I'm wearing.

"Is- is that Steve's sweatshirt?" I freeze.

"Uuuummmm... no?" he glares at me. "No. no it's not. If it was his, it's mine now."

"Hunter. Stand up right now." I shake my head. "Stand up now, or you're grounded for a week."

"Fine. I hate people anyways," I shrug. He scowls at me.

"Then you're going to work as an intern, and do lots of social work." I gape at him.

"NO. Dad, please don't make me people!"

"Then stand up!" I glare at him and stand up. The sweatshirt is huge on my tiny frame, so it's basically a mini dress. My legs cramp slightly as I stand, but other than that I'm fine.

"Happy now?" he stands up.

"What's on your neck?" my hand flies to where my mates had been sucking on my neck. I can feel where they had bitten me, the skin was hot to touch and irritated.

Definitely a hickey.

"Ummm... mosquito bite." my answer comes out as more of a question. Tony sighs.

"Steve, Bucky, I know you two are in here somewhere." I hear faint whispering, not loud enough for Tony to hear, but I can hear it just fine.

"No, Steve! We can't come out, he's gonna kill us!"

"If we don't, he'll think we just left her!" the bickering goes back and forth until I interrupt.

"Guys, just come out. Tony's going to make me people if you don't." they stop fighting, and slide out from under the bed. Tony's jaw drops as they sit down on the bed.

"Seriously? Under the fucking bed?" they look at me, each other, and back at Tony.

"Yep." we all answer at the same time, popping the 'p' the exact same way. Tony looks shocked.

"You fucked my daughter- in her room- after she had a mental breakdown- and wasn't in a clear headspace?!"

"No, they didn't. I'd been asleep for a while, and I didn't have a mental breakdown." tony glares at me.

"Hunter-"

"No, don't 'Hunter' me. They didn't do anything wrong. They're my soulmates, I know their intentions. Plus they asked for consent like five times." I sit down, and my mates instantly gravitate towards me. Steve puts an arm around my shoulders, and Bucky puts an arm around my waist. Tony watches us, and his face softens. I shiver as Steve absentmindedly draws shapes on my thighs with his fingers, making Bucky laugh and kiss my forehead gently. Tony sighs.

"It's hard to stay mad at you three when you pull this shit if you're obviously in love with each other," he grumbles. I shrug.

"Then don't be mad. Who said you needed to be?" he glares at me.

"I'm basically your dad, it's my job to be mad if someone takes your v-card." I flush and pull the hood of the sweatshirt over my head in an attempt to hide. Steve decides to pick me up and start tickling me. I squeal, making everyone in the room laugh. I pull off the hood and glare at my blonde mate. He gives me his shit-eating grin, and I shove his face back. Bucky laughs and pulls me into his lap.

"Who the hell gave you three the rights to be this adorable? I'm trying to yell at you for- you know what, never mind. Just- no kids yet, please. I'm too young to be a grandfather," Tony sighs. He gets up and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. My mates and I look at one another before attacking each other with pillows and tickles.