Sleepover?

Nikki: Come over? 

Cassie: It's like 10 at night!

Nikki: Please? 

Cassie: But sleep!

Nikki: ...

Nikki: If you come you can sleepover

Cassie: YESSS FINALLY!!

Cassie: I'm on my way and will bring popcorn! 

"Hey, Ric, Elena!" I called as I skipped down the stairs, bag and pillow in hand. "Where are you going?" Elena asked as I rummaged through the cupboards for popcorn and chocolate. "Nicola invited me to sleepover! You don't need me do you?" I shoved the popcorn and chocolate in my bag turning to my younger sister. "No, of course not. You deserve to have some fun" 

"Thanks, how was your trip with Bonnie to find her mum?" I asked as I picked up my car keys. "Uhh, it was eventful you could say." Elena merely said, "It would take too long to get into the details tonight, I'll fill you in when you get back from your sleepover." I hugged my sister "Goodnight El, don't hesitate to call me if needed." She nodded "I will, I love you" I smiled kissing her on the cheek. "Love you too sis." 

I have not had a sleepover in years so I was very excited, especially since Niks house was finally finished. This night was going to be so much fun! 

When I arrived at Nik's house, I invited myself in since the door was unlocked and Nik was nowhere to be seen. I finally found Nik upstairs with one of his hybrids who were having a conversation together. As the hybrid asked "what business?" He suddenly screamed in pain before falling to the ground to reveal another man standing behind him, the hybrid's heart in his hand. "No Niklaus." The man began, dropping the heart to the ground. "What did I miss?" "Elijah" Nik breathed in shock. My eyes widened in realisation, so this is one of his brothers. 

"You look surprised to see me, so it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest." Elijah said wiping the blood from his hands. "You look like you could do with a drink... and we have a lot to discuss so shall we." Nik gestured towards a seating room, but Elijah instead charges towards him throwing him through a pair of glass doors. "Easy, I just finished renovating" Nik explained, annoyed. Getting up he ran towards Elijah slamming him to the ground. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me but I kept my word I reunited you with our family." Elijah punched Niklaus and they continued to fight before Nik pulls a dagger from who I could only assume to be another one of his sibling's chests and holds it over Elijahs."Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Nik stated "Go on, use it, I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with instead." Seeming to prefer Elijah over Kol, Nik lowered the dagger. "Mikael is dead" Elijah stands up straight shocked. "What did you say?" He questioned."I killed him with his own weapon, he's gone Elijah, forever." 

"Why do our family remain in these coffins, Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century" Elijah sought, honestly I wondered that too but of course I hadn't asked Nik about it.  "Because of Stefan Salvator" What?  "He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them, there are things you do not know about our past Elijah, our mother's death, things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now." Well, at least Nik is finally ready to open up more to his brother. I really shouldn't be eavesdropping. "I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Nik grabbed the dagger coating it in some sort of ash. "what are you doing" Elijah asked before Nik put the dagger back into Kol's chest. "Always and forever, I need you to stand by my side be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." 

Deciding that Nik needs to deal with whatever this is with his brother and that our sleepover could wait, sadly. I decided that I would just leave, I already eavesdropped which was clearly wrong of me to do and should make it like I was never there. Of course, that idea sounded great in my head, but I forgot a very important detail. Bloody vampire hearing. 

Now that they weren't distracted by their foolish fighting, the moment I took a step to leave I was shoved into a wall by Nik. "Ow, Nik that actually hurt!" I explained and realising it was just me he released me. "Cassie" He sighed. 

"How long have you been here?" Nik asked. "Uh... not long?" I said though it sounded much more like a question. Nik raised an eyebrow a smirk spreading on his face. "Were you eavesdropping?" I shook my head denying it. "Me? Never! How could you ever insinuate such a thing, you stupid old Grandpa!?" Nik glared. "One, stop calling me a Grandpa and two, it's ok to admit that you were eavesdropping I'm not mad after all I was the one who invited you here, sorry you had to see all that." I shrugged it off. "Don't worry, I've seen worse." Nik looked confused. "You have? Really?" Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it either. "No, I haven't. I was trying to be nice." Nik simply laughed. 

He picked my bag off the ground and led me towards his brother who was watching our exchange curiously. I hate to say it, but after seeing him rip a heart from someone's body I was a little afraid of him. I held a hand to my chest, shuddering as I thought about it. "Who might this be?" Elijah inquired. "This is Cassandra Gilbert," Nik said, he never uses my last name so it sounded odd. "Related to Elena Gilbert?" Elijah asked me. "I'm the older sister" I explained to him. "Ah of course. My condolences on the loss of your aunt, I was a brief acquaintance of her." I smiled sadly and couldn't help but feel a twinge in my heart as I recalled who killed her, my own best friend. "Thank you." 

"Why is she here, Niklaus? Some scheme of yours perhaps?" I questioned, Nik. Nik laughed shaking his head. "No, nothing like that at all. Cassie here is my best friend, actually." I grinned stupidly as he announced to his brother that I was his best friend. 

"However did that come about?" Elijah asked, clearly shocked by his brother statement. I answered. 

"Well, it all started when I texted the wrong number..." 

*Le gasp* 

Three updates at once? 

Yeah, this is a once in a lifetime miracle guys. Appreciate it!

Hope you're enjoying!!