Elena

Cassie: Shit, shit, shit! Elena!!!

Elena: Cassie?? What's wrong? What happened?

Cassie: So you know how I mentioned that I was going to go on a trip to chicago since you neglected to invite me on your trip the other day....?

Elena: You never mentioned that. 

Cassie: Oh... my bad.

Elena: Cassie you shouldn't have gone, Klaus is there. It isn't safe!

Cassie: Yeah well I went anyway mainly because you never told me that Klaus was there! You keep to many secrets and those secrets cause problems. 

Elena: I will tell you next time, I promsie. 

Cassie: Ok back to the story. Remember my friend Nik? 

Elena: The one you apparently are best friends with though you have never met? 

Cassie: Yes... I met him during my short visit to Chicago.

Elena: Thats really exciting! How did it go?

Cassie: At first it was pretty cool but then...

Elena: Stop, just tell me!!

Cassie: Be calm dear sister. 

Cassie: ...but then we went to meet his sister and your boyfriend Stefan was there. 

Elena: No...

Cassie: Yes...

Cassie: Nik is Klaus! I got out of there as fast as I could after I found out. I don't think he was suspicious. 

Elena: This is not good, this is terrible. I'm so sorry Cass, I know he ment a lot to you before this. 

Cassie: Thanks El, but do you realise how easier it could have been for him to find out. He asked me what my last name was while we were texting and I would have responded if I hadn't have been driving. I could have sent you to your death!

Elena: Hey its not your fault you couldn't have known. Just maybe don't talk to him anymore.

Cassie: Don't worry I won't, I don't want to put you or Jeremy in danger.

Elena: I'm going to tell the others, please drive safely. I'll see you when you get home. 

Cassie: I will, love you little sis 😘

Elena: Love you too ❤️