𝐈𝐗

Little warning for this chapter is all ;)

V A L E N T I N A

THREE DAYS LATER

It's been three days since Lorenzo and I did what we did and I haven't talked to him since. I remember waking up naked and sore.

I couldn't deal with the guilt I was feeling, he's my father's best friend.

What was I thinking?

It's so wrong but it felt so right.

Right now, I'm going through my clothes to find a dress because I decided to go out clubbing with one of the maids. Her name is Olivia, She's nice and when I asked her if she wanted to come to the club with me she said it would be good to get out of the house.

I was wearing a black dress that hugged my curves with matching heels that made me an inch taller. And it made my ass look big too so it was a win-win.

Liv was wearing a pink dress that was filled with glitter, it had a v-neck and showed a bit of her cleavage with black flats.

It was 11 pm when we walked out of the house and into her car, and when we arrived at the club I was dying for some alcohol.

Walking up to the bar, sending a smile to the bartender I order four shots for Liv and me. After we take the shots I drag her over to dance with me.

We start to sway our hips on each other as the alcohol runs through our veins.

As we're dancing I feel hands slide onto my hips while Liv walks over to the bar.

I continue to grind my ass on the person, I start to feel his dick growing under his pants.

I turn around and see one of the guards from Lorenzo's place, his name's Vincent. We've come across each other but never really spoke.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kiss him, seconds later he starts to kiss me back.

He bites my bottom lip making me gasp which gives him room to shove his tongue into my mouth.

I don't bother fighting him as he swirls his tongue around my mouth, tasting me. We pull apart and catch our breath.

"Let's take this back to the house, yeah?" he says, tilting his head looking down at me.

I nod but walk over to the bar where Liv is and tell her I'm leaving. She nods her head and nods her head to where a cute guy sits and I smile and wink at her as I turn around and leave.

Vincent walks towards his car and opens the door for me. He starts the car and drives off, putting a hand on my thigh.

He starts making little circles of the inside of my thigh while he stares at the road. He starts to bring his hand further up my thigh until his fingers are on the inside of my dress.

He soon came to a sudden stop and I realise we're back at the house. We both quickly open and close our doors and start to walk towards the front door.

When we get to the front door we quickly latch our mouths together like people that haven't eaten in years.

he opens the door as I start to walk backwards. He guides me towards the living room and pushes me down onto the couch and gets on top of me. We break apart to catch our breaths while he starts to take off his belt.

I take my dress off and watch as he takes off his own clothes while staring at my boobs.

He pulls down his boxers and grabs a condom from his pants pocket.

I watch as he rolls the condom on and roughly pushed into me, I groan in pain. He obviously thinks it was pleasure because he doesn't stop to let me adjust to the feeling.

I'm not even wet.

I fake a loud moan and he covers my mouth with his hand. I'm sure everyone heard that.

He was thrusting so hard and fast that the sound of our bodies colliding blocked out the sound of footsteps that were coming towards us.

"What the fuck is this?" A deep voice asks, causing both me and him to panic and start clothing ourselves.

I look up and see who it is.

Of course.

"I was getting fucked Lorenzo," I said as I started to pull my panties up my legs and start to walk towards him.

"On my couch?"

"I couldn't help myself sorry baby," I said as I start too rub my hands up and down his biceps and over his shoulders.

I lean up and give him a peck on the lips and leave him with the other guy that looks terrified.

I walk up to my room and get in the shower, I start to coat my body in soap and as I start to wash my stomach I remember how I didn't get to finish.

As I was about to put my finger inside myself I heard the bathroom door creak open, I groan and look back at who walked in.

They start to get undressed and walk inside the shower with me, I watch as they open the door and I'm suddenly greeted with the face of Lorenzo. He places his hands on my hips and turned me around.

He pushes me forward so my face is against the shower wall. He starts to soothe my ass before slapping it.

I let out a moan of pleasure and pain but mostly pleasure, he did it again and another three times.

Once I thought he was done he thrust into me letting out a low groan.

We were just having sex without saying anything, he started to thrust harder and faster while as I start to moan even louder.

"L-Lorenzo, I-I can't." I shake my head but let out a moan as he starts to slap my ass while he pounds into me.

"You can take it," He says, his voice laced with dominance.

"I n-need to c-cum." I whimpered, I was coming so close to my climax I was surprised I hadn't come yet.

"Now." He groans.

I clench around him as my legs start to shake, I feel him pull out of me and a liquid starts coating my back.

I push off the wall and turn around to face him.

He starts to wash me all over again like last time and takes me to bed when we're both dry, not even bothering to get me a change of clothes.

He gets in the bed with me which causes my eyes to widen.

He pulls me into his chest, my head on his chest while his head leans against the pillow staring at the ceiling.

My eyelids start to become heavy at the calmness and I soon fall asleep, cuddled up with none other than Lorenzo DeLuca.