Chapter 32

Balzac Astra has recently suffered from a strange disease.

It's not that I'm angry, but sometimes I have a strong urge to smash something.From time to time, it itches from the chest to the bottom of the neck, and sometimes the corners of the mouth tremble.

Hearing Balzac's explanation, the doctor swallowed dry saliva."I have never seen such a disease before... ... ."Balzac frowned.The doctor shuddered, and his shoulders soared.Balzac Astra's notoriety has come a long way.

very scary kid.

It is said that even an adult folds it once horizontally and once vertically. I can't even imagine how it folds.It was cool to see such a scary kid making such an impression."Si, if you give me time, I will reveal the true nature of the disease!""ASAP.""Yes."Tug, tongue-in-cheek Balzac got up and ran out of the hospital.

'Shouldn't have gone to the therapist instead of going to the medical center?'He may have been cursed like Joshua.It's a disease that even doctors have never heard of.As I was walking with that thought in mind, I heard a scream in the distance.

"Ugh! This is it~""I will eat you! Yes~"The maids were running after something.If I looked closely, I could see a yellow back of the head with her hair curled to the sides today as well.Erilot was running wildly.'Oh, all again.'The urge to break the wall.As I was not even a duckling and watched the back running around, the symptoms started again.Yesterday I saw a hand as small as a maple leaf holding a cookie.I did that when I saw my cheeks swaying while chewing food."I got the girl!""Damn!"As soon as he heard the scream, Balzac ran away."You-!"Balzac scolded the maid with a harsh impression."You dare to harass the blood of Astra!"When I shouted loudly, the maids were startled and startled.

Erilot in the maid's arms was also looking at her with her eyes round.'Am I really cool?'Balzac doesn't really care about others.However, since Erilot is too small, it is so small that it will collapse when held, so I decided to take a little more care.Balzac said to the maid."Put it down.""Yeah... ... ."Erilot jumped out of the maid's arms.Then he looked at himself.Balzac said loud, coughing."You don't have to be so grateful.""It's not a dog bloom.""what?""You're playing a joke. Haven't you ever tried Baljaku?""... ... ."

Both twins were born with strong aggression systems.As children were not well controlled, parents did not keep their twins with them for fear of hurting their children.Growing up to be able to control their family and family, everyone became competitors, so I had never played a game like this before.Erylot said, who blinked and looked at Balzac."It's Baljaku. Goya we catch."Then, "Pease-Start!" and shoutErilot and the maids just ran around.'What, what... ... .'He paused for a moment, then slowly stepped back."Save me, yes~""Aww, this is it~"It was when the maids were running around.Shhh, Pot-!Balzac jumped at once and narrowed the distance.As Balzac, who was far away, rushed towards him with a breath of life, the tone of the voices of the maids changed."help me!!""Aww!!"It's like a wild beast running behind your back. It felt as if I had become a rabbit being chased by a tiger.

I ran away like crazy, but only 3 minutes.After three minutes, Balzac, holding the two maids side by side, quickly turned his head.Erilot, who had been watching the scene of catching the maid, flinched and stepped backwards.As soon as our eyes met, I ran like crazy.Twisty wobbles wobbles wobbles.He seemed to be running incredibly hard, but he couldn't shake Balzac.It only took 30 seconds to catch Erilot."Ok!""Caught."Balzac grabbed Erilot's side with both hands and lifted him up.The child raised his eyebrows and became pale."Baljaku wins.""Then what should I do now?""Now it's the goya I'm talking about."Erylot jumped out of Balzac's arms."Now I go to sleep. Poetry - start!"

Balzac started running.

Erilot was chasing after her with bright eyes.I thought giving up would be quick because it was so soft, but there is something strong about it.

No matter how far I ran, he never gave up and followed me. 'A little... ... Do you think it's fun?' Balzac joggles his steps, then swishes when he wiggles! speed up "profit!" At the moment when Erylot, whose face was blushing, was running to catch Balzac.