Chapter 33

* * *

The carriage was loaded with luggage.

Michelan nodded, checking the items on the parchment one by one.

"One book is not enough. There is no <understanding of magical powers>."

"It's in wagon 2!"

"Gather all the books in carriage number one. to make it easier to find later. How many times are the clothes in the wagon?"

Today was the day that I, Balzac, and Joshua left for the Duke's Castle.

The twins spent the remaining ten days in the province.

"Are you going to clean up your sister-in-law now?"

"okay. You can come here for a break."

After tidying up the house.

I ran to Michelan and waved my sleeves.

"Mykeran, Mykeran."

"Yes, lady."

"How is Han?"

I'm talking about Han Ji-hyuk.

He is someone who will be my hand and foot, so it is better to be by my side.

"I put it on the duke's call-out list."

"Huh!"

3rd generation can bring one escort and one nanny.

But I don't have a nanny, so I was able to take Han Ji-hyeok instead.

'I used to save the nanny, but... ... .'

I laughed inwardly.

A nanny already has someone in her heart.

"Baby, let's go!"

Balzac beckoned to me from afar.

Balzac has been calling me baby lately.

It seems that while calling with words such as 'Hey', 'Little you', and 'Children', he got angry at his father, and his title became solid as a baby.

I said, "Yeah!" and ran away.

In front of Balzac, Joshua, and the chariot I was riding, servants, soldiers, and officials were standing in a row.

Betty and Heidi cried like the world was falling apart.

"Uh-huh. My girl, when will I see you now... ... !"

"Uh-huh!"

The two of them had been crying for three days, and they were still crying by the time they left."I'll come for a break. (I'll come on a break.)"

"Too, too far... ... !"

"Lady, you need to take care of your meals. Make sure you sleep with a blanket on, and don't kick it because it's hot... ... !"

I endured the maidens who clinged to either side of me and wailed with hazy eyes.

'I must have covered the bean pods too much.'

It wasn't just the maids who were like that.

Officials and soldiers were looking at me with tears in their faces.

'Why are you... ... ?'

"The cost of repairing the fortress wall that the young lady gave me... ... I will never forget it."

"The fact that you changed the weapon that was like a rag... ... !"

It must have been very difficult so far.

As I was greeted by employees, officials and soldiers, Balzac hugged me.

"When are you going to ride?"

"You have to start slowly. Erillot."

Joshua, who was in the carriage first, smiled at me.

'Joshua is also very kind.'

In his original life, there were only enemies and pawns.

I was curious which one it was, so I asked.

"Yosha, am I a pawn?"

"what?"

"no?"

"Erilot, you are brother and sister."

"What about Baljaku?"

"It's written like your name in Astra's directory."

"... ... ."

... ... Well, it was.

"Let's go, hurry."  "Erilot, let's go."  "Can't you see Amami?"  I looked towards the gate with a sullen expression with my eyebrows hanging down.

A foreigner crossed the border again, and my father went to clean them up, but he hasn't come back for three days.

The soldiers said with an awkward expression.

"You will write a letter."

"You don't know how frightening it is to be stranded at the border. The road goes wild for not letting the young lady see you off—" "Can't you be quiet?"  Seeing that the soldiers were skinny, my father must have been very angry.

I said, "Yeah." and got into the wagon.   Then he looked out the window and waved his hand.

"No!" "You must come back healthy!"  "Make sure to cover yourself with a blanket and sleep!"  "If anyone is bothering you, please write to me!"  People shouted eagerly after the departing wagon.

Joshua chuckled.

"It's popular."

"Because I'm also a fan of our surnames."

"okay." Joshua reached out to caress my cheek, and Balzac hugged me and growled.

"Today is my turn!" "I wasn't there for a while because I was packing yesterday."  Recently, the two of them have been arguing over me.

There was a huge fight over who was playing with me, and it seemed like the castle would collapse.

So I set the order.

One day, Joshua.

One day, Balzac.

And one day, my father.

... ... The father did not know why he was fighting with the children.

The wagon equipped with the protection stone of <Speed> was very fast.

Originally, it would take two full days by horse, but this wagon takes only five hours.

Exactly five hours running non-stop.

We arrived at the entrance to the Duke's Castle.

At the entrance to the castle, a huge number of wagons lined up.

"Wow... ... ."  "No surprise. They're all children who came to receive blood-related education."