Chapter 34

* * *I looked at the door with a surprised face.

'That voice, is that Joffrey earlier?'

The boy who was the first to call me dirty blood at the venue.

I thought of my grandfather's children for a moment.

1 man Grimmie

2nd son Daymond

3rd son Decons (3rd son due to the death of Uncle Risian)

4th son Balderick

1st daughter Basile

.

.

'Joffrey was the son of his fourth son, Uncle Balderik.'

It's equally foolish to think that someone isn't the father's son.

'It's like being stupid.'

I need to find a note in a precious place, so why would I have entered the warehouse with cleaning supplies?

"Aren't you Master Joffrey?"

A man's voice came from the side.

When I turned my head and looked up, I saw Conrad waiting for me.

He frowned and looked at the door.

"Are you being bullied?"

"Uh."

From the first meeting, they talked about dirty blood, until this time they were locked up in a warehouse.

It was the perfect bullying.

"Can I tell the Duke?"

I shook my head.

I really enjoy what I say, but I do it all at different times and places.

It was posted to help each other win, but if I cry for help here, I'm the only one who lacks.Conrad didn't ask twice if he thought so.

He smiled and bent over to meet his gaze.

"It's been a long time, miss."

"I use it when I'm Kang Ha-seok."

"That's a thing of the past."

it would have been a while

But since I'm slowly noticing Konrad's extraordinary loyalty, I skipped it.

"I'm glad you found it. Is there anything I can do to help?"

I delivered a note to Conrad in the office asking him to come here.

Delivering the note was easy. Because there is Han Ji-hyeok who I brought to use with my hands and feet.

"Let's kick our treasure."

"Yes, are you looking for a note with a ranking written on it? The first note is in the Duke's office. But... ... ."

Conrad spoke with a puzzled expression on his face.

"I think it would be unreasonable to find them instead."

'Of course not.'

It's a famous saying that Konrad loves me, but that doesn't mean he's helping me outright.

Conrad's grandfather.

Because if I get Konrad's help openly, his actions seem to be Grandpa's intentions.

'Maybe the Duke will succeed Erilot?!'

As soon as the word '-' is circulated, I will become a public enemy among my immediate family.

The degree to which a small help is given by receiving grace.

It would be nice to see that kind of relationship.

'Otherwise, it will look bad to Grandpa.'

A lieutenant who leaks my information.

The grandchildren who receive that information.

It's a combination that the country doesn't like.

"Huh!"

"How can I help you?"

"Are you going to Konrad Habujihate?"

"Yes. Now I have the material you ordered."

"Grummon Bang Apaine meet with the dead guns. (Then meet the cousins ​​in front of the room.)"

"That's right."

"Tell me that the 1st place jjigae is on the inside. Habuji is looking forward to it and telling you later."

"Yes?"

Conrad tilted his head."It's not difficult, but... ... Yes. all right."I smiled broadly at his answer.

and said"Well, open the door now."I'm three years old, so I can't open it because I don't have the strength.Konrad chuckled when asked confidently.

* * *

wobbly.

Conrad broke the latch and opened the door.

It was possible because it was an old, worn-out warehouse where cleaning tools were put in.Erilot ran first, waving her hand flutteringly.

"No!"

"Yes."

While watching the child go away, the servant pushing the cleaning cart was startled."No, the door... ... !"

"Ah, excuse me for being locked up to see who was playing a prank. Let the management know and fix it."

"Oh, yes."Conrad, who delivered the latch to the servant, returned to the office.

In the deputy's office, there were several people acting haengpae.

"So let's use the communication seat!"Joffrey, who imprisoned Erylot in the room, was also one of the scoundrels.

"City communications require permission. Because of the risk of information leaks, we are dealing with telecommunications... ... ."

"I'm going to call my father! I can see you from my side!"

"Because you can't break the rules... ... ."

The officers were stunned and did not know what to do.

There were many other third-generation people who used to swarm to communicate.'Anyway.'

Conrad shook his head lightly.  I know the story of Viscount Debussy's test.

The real task of this test was to open the gates of the Fortress by using all of his personal connections, protection, abilities, and everything he had.

'But you can't ignore the rules the Duke made.'  Discipline was a line that should not be crossed.  What would you gain by violating that and opening the door to the duke's office?

'It would be out of the Duke's eyes.'  I'm still too young to think.  On the other hand, our young lady... ... .

'You clearly understood how far you had to use me.'

Use it, but never cross the line set by the Duke.

Is that even possible for a three-year-old!

'Unique, wise, lovable... ... !'

As Konrad smiled haphazardly, the other lieutenant looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Conrad?"

Conrad sighed, coughing.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it and go to work."

After saying that, he took the materials the Duke had ordered and went out into the hallway.

When I got to the office, there were a lot of direct descendants.

He entered the office with the passionate eyes of his immediate family. There was also a child who looked inside through the crack in the door and swallowed.

The duke in the office was staring at the window with an indifferent expression.

A voice was heard outside.

"really? Did your maternal grandfather contact you?"

"Then! How cute is my maternal grandfather. He said he would save me a note."

"A.C., what is our maternal grandfather doing? When is your mother coming? I'm going to steal the note."

They seemed to be whispering, but the window was slightly open, so all the voices could be heard.

Conrad, who was watching the duke, closed the open window.

Then the noise was cut off.The duke said in a low and low voice.
 "It's pathetic."  Viscount Debussy, who had been with the Duke for two hours, shrugged. "You are still young, so you have no choice but to depend on your parents." "It's not the will, it's the dependence."  "Well, I was surprised too."  I never imagined it would be on this level.

'I'm not thinking of finding a way, I'm asking my parents for help unconditionally.'  They even cling to the office so they don't even know that words are leaking in, and they chatter."How did you come to be like that?"  When the Duke asked, Viscount Debussy sighed.

"We didn't have enough professors until last quarter."  "Isn't it great?"  "Your physical ability is unparalleled. Where would the blood of Astra usually bleed?"

I was born with such wonderful blessings one after another.

"The academic level is not bad either. I wonder if ancient languages ​​are in the class?"  "My parents light their eyes and educate them."  "Yes... ... . It's not superficial. I just memorize it and don't understand it, but when I try to teach it, the second generation chases me like a deokdal and it's a mess... ... ."

"That's why I sent you to the training room." Decons raised the teacup with a tired expression.  "Still, those in the 7th order are quite surprising. Master Joshua, Miss Selene, Master Bleezen, Master Balzac, Miss Loreina... ... ."   In Duke Castle, the children up to the 7th place were often referred to as the 7th sequence.

The name of sequence 7 has not changed over the past two years.  'As expected, it's those seven people.'  Viscount Debussy narrowed her eyes and brought the teacup to her lips.

Conrad quietly put the material down.  "It is the material you ordered."  "okay."  He bowed his head and walked out of the office.

As soon as they came out, the immediate people who were standing in front of the door rushed towards them.  "There, you."  "Yes, Master."    "Do you have any notes in the room?"  The eyes of the immediate family were focused on Konrad.

"Tell me that the 1st place jjigae is on the inside. Habuji is looking forward to it and telling you later."

I remembered Erillot's words.

Conrad slowly opened his mouth.

"There is a note with the number 1 on it."

"... ... !"

"... ... !"

There's a note!  The children were very excited and chattered with each other.I knew it, but hearing it in person is another thing.

The child who had given up on entering the office and went to another place also returned.

Rumors spread, and with the exception of a few, all of the immediate family gathered in front of the office.

However, there was no sign of Erilot stopping by for a while.  As time passed, the sun began to set.  No one got a note from the office.    "How to. I can't find a single note like this."  "I do not know. Let's find something else first!"  The children who had been gathering in front of the office door began to disperse.

Within 30 minutes, the hourglass ran out of sand.  It was the beginning of dinner.