Chapter 38

Around that time, Duke of Astra came up to the stage.

At the appearance of the duke, all blood families arose.|

The children in the elementary education room at the training ground, as well as the other children who came to watch the combat training, bowed their heads.

The peacock took his seat.

Only then did the 2nd generation sit down, and the 3rd generation also raised their heads.

Viscount Debussy, who had visited with the Duke, opened his mouth.

"Start the match."

den- den-

The bell rang twice, and the teacher of the referee station was seated in the center of the training ground.

It was the start of the match.

* * *

The training ground was transformed into a small forest by magic tools.

In this forest we will have a match.

Adults were able to watch us through magic tools for sending out everywhere.The rules are simple.

'It's a treasure hunt again.'

It seems that the professors here really like treasure hunting.It was unavoidable.The number of matches that children aged 3 to 11 can play without getting hurt is limited.The teacher of the judges opened the paper with the conditions for victory and read it aloud.

"The one who finds the amethyst and holds it until the end of the match wins."

The children chattered.

"Then can we just find the amethyst? We're lucky to have a kid with a good sense of smell."

"Does jewelry have a smell?"

The children hurriedly ran in search of amethyst.Joffrey Joe started moving too.Liantine and Dionera were looking at Joffrey with anxious faces.

"Uh, what should I do? Joffrey Joe has a kid who can move bugs. Loosen the bugs in the forest and you will find them soon."

Dionera hesitated and lowered her eyebrows, said Liantine.

"I'm also a special world gaho!"

Come to think of it, what is Liantin's name?It was never mentioned in <Bing. Heuk. Hand>.

"Are you monde?"

"I!"

Liantine shouted and waved her hand.There were several layers of incontinence-like light wrapped around his wrist.

"... ... Igo?"

"Huh! What am I doing now?"

"... ... Stay still."

Liantine pursed her lips.

"Wow, maybe we should also find amethyst soon... ... ."

"Nope."

"Huh?"

The victory condition is [holding the amethyst until the end of the match].Even if you find it, you cannot win if you do not have it.

'It's about fighting with amethyst.'

I took Dionera and Liantine into the depths of the forest.

Dionera is a good boy who listens very well, so she followed me well.And Liantine... ... .

'Are you quiet?'

He seemed to think that I was one step ahead of him by entering the ranks.We went deep into the grass and squatted next to each other.