Chapter 35

The children who were next to Erilot havetily opened the notes that were spilling on the table.

21st, 17th, 16th, 15th... ... 4th place?!

"There's also a fourth place!"

"Let's drive between Doso. (I found it in the library.)"

Just then, Balzac tossed the note on the table. Joshua also put down the note.

Balzac scratched his head and said in an annoyed tone.

"It doesn't make any sense to call for more rankings, right? I found third place."

"I am second."

I found it while going into the library with Erilot.

To get to the library, you have to go through a needle, so you can't go in alone.

The people looked at Erilot and the twins alternately in amazement.

Then Joffrey, who was timid, shouted.

"Where is this! We can't find it because you have it all! This is a foul! It's a foul!"

Joffrey, who couldn't win the match, pointed at Erylot and squawked.

Among the grown-ups, there was a person who nodded at Joffrey's words.

It was a parent whose child could not find the note.

"The tests weren't straight forward. One kid monopolized the note, so the other kids lost their chance."

Joffrey jumped up with the help of his sympathy.

"You never said you could find several of them!" Erilot said with an innocent expression, tilting his head. "Isn't it a foul to not do what the homebrew told me to do? Guronde why... ... . (If the Viscount doesn't tell you to do it, it's all a foul? But why......)"

Erilot looked around and opened her mouth again.

"I heard that the Viscount told my parents Mimhate to be a helper, but do you all call Mommy, Abammi? (The Viscount never told my parents to help me, did everyone call Mom and Dad?)"

Joffrey's shoulders slumped.Erilot said with a smirk.

"It is strange that I am the only one who is fouled. Guchi?"That smile was so peacock-like that I got goosebumps.cook.
 A laughter was heard from somewhere. People focused their attention on the place where the sound was momentarily.The peacock raised the corners of his mouth and was looking at Erylot.

"Erilot is right."  "Ah, Father!"  "Grandfather... ... ."   Peacock Tang! He slammed the table with his fist.

"Did your father ever teach you to make a fuss in front of me, Joffrey?"

"... ... !"

The faces of Joffrey and his father, Valderick, became contemplative.Joffrey answered in a crawling voice. "Oh no, Grandpa... ... ."  The peacock waved his hand in the air and said.

"In my opinion, there is no one as tall as three-year-old Erilot. End the test with this."  "Yes, Duke."

The faces of the three-year-old (duke's grandson) parents hardened in an instant.Erilot, who no one paid any attention to, slammed and climbed up at once.

Besides, did your father laugh?

"What the hell is that kid... ... ."

Someone mumbled, Daymond answered lightly.

"What is it? She is my daughter."He had a casual expression, but the corners of his mouth went up to the sky, and he didn't know it would come down.

* * *

After dinner, me and the twins came out of the dinner room.

It is said that the room was allotted during the meal, and the servants moved all of their belongings.

When I heard the location of the room from Viscount Debussy, I was thrilled.'I thought the 4th place would be that room!'

Balzac looked at me as I walked, and he had a puzzled expression on his face.

"Baby, how are you feeling?"

"Huh!"

"Didn't you get the first room?"

Viscount Debussy seemed to be thinking, 'Should I give you a room in first place?' But I said that I liked the room in fourth place.

'It's just the room I was looking for.'

"Joa!"

When I answered, Joshua burst into laughter.

"that is great. Our room is right next to yours."

knewI was aiming for this arrangement in the first place, and I helped find the notes in the 2nd and 3rd places.

Knowing that there were notes around the library, I sneaked in the twins.

'Balzac and Joshua are sensitive to their presence, so if someone breaks into my room after me, I will help.'

"Aren't you going to say hello to Guronde Avami?"

"After dinner, the second generation and grandparents have tea time."

As Joshua spoke, Balzac opened his mouth, adding.

"It's tea time, and it's actually a report meeting. I've done such a big job, what's going on in the fortress ecliptic... ... ."

"Because I am desperate to please my grandfather somehow."

"Still, I didn't know that the general would be here until tea time. Isn't it, Joshua?"

"In my opinion... ... ."

Joshua, who was muttering, chuckled.

"Hey, your kids are amazing. Balzac and Joshua were looking for a very high ranking."

"Well, it's nothing."

"But isn't it fifth and fourth place?"

"3rd and 2nd place."

My father pretended to be okay, but when the brothers got the twins wrong, he opened his eyes and corrected it.

"Erilot found ten notes."

"14 pieces."

"Ah... ... ."

"21st, 17th, 16th, 15th... ... (syncopation)... ... And up to fourth place."

"haha... ... ."  

When the number of notes was wrong, it was corrected to the level of almost firing an eye light.Joshua turned towards the one-day banquet hall.

"You must be proud of it."  Balzac chuckled."A few days ago, they told me that you don't have to be inferior to get good grades."

'I'm afraid it's going to be a burden.'

They are twins who barely got along with their father. It must be because they are afraid that the kids will be terrified about their grades in order to maintain this relationship.

But where are the parents who don't want their children to get good grades?

'I made my father happy.'

I felt better again, so I laughed out loud.

As we walked while talking like that, we quickly reached the shrine.

The door color of the priest's room was different.

Balzac's visit was red, Joshua's was blue, and mine was black.

"Baby, if you're afraid to sleep alone, come to my room—"

I quickly slipped into the room.

"... ... ."

"dummy."

It was like hearing Joshua's voice behind his back.

Then the sound of the two opening their assigned door was heard.

Entering my room, I said, "Wow... ... ." and exclaimed.

Heavy-colored furniture that has been well tamed over the years.

Old-fashioned patterned wallpaper.

A chandelier with an unusual shape that looks like a bunch of random gold skewers.

'It is the same as the description in the novel.'

This is the room where Erillot of <Bing. Heuk. Son> lived.

It was also the reason why Erilot, who was incompetent, tried desperately to keep fourth place.I looked around the room and found the terrace.

'Wow, over there-!'

I saw that in a novel too.

I opened the door and went out to the terrace.

The shadow of the crescent moon rises over the lake that can only be seen from this room.

'It's like drinking moon tea.'

Did you say that this moon tea is like the only gift the world gave you, who was abandoned by God?

I had a strange feeling.

It hurts my heart, and it's sad... ... .

After looking at the moon for a long time, hot! took a breath'This is not the time.'

Another reason why Erilot didn't want to take this room away.

have to find it

I ran to the dressing room.'Well, I said third from the left... ... .'I walked up to the third chapter from the left.

When I opened the door and fumbled to the floor, something caught on my fingertips.When I clicked it, the wall inside the closet opened with a sound.

'Yes, it really is!'

I closed the closet door well and went inside the wall in case anyone found it.

This new pavilion, where the 3rd generation lives, is a converted 'experimental site' of the previous duke.

The previous duke was a madman for protection.

He built such a large laboratory and conducted all kinds of terrible experiments.As soon as my grandfather became a duke, he destroyed this terrible laboratory.

'Maybe Grandpa is here too... ... .'As I thought about it, my spine shivered and I shook my head from side to side.

There was a peculiar smell of a pleasant basement. Carefully, I descended the stairs of the dusty laboratory.

As I reached the end of the stairs, I fumbled through the dark, unseen wall.

Then he touched something, and the underground lighted up and appeared.

"Awesome-!"I covered my mouth with both hands.

This basement is the material warehouse of the laboratory.

There were all kinds of ancient relics, and there were a lot of stones of protection that solidified protection.

I grabbed both my cheeks and let out a silent scream with ecstasy.

'Hurray!'

Bahoseok from <Barrier>.

Ho-seok Ga in <Inhwa of the Water>.

Blessing stone of <Rapid Plant Growth>.

The variety is also incredibly diverse.

'If you were going to collect all of this... ... .'

Ga Hoseok is something that comes out when a person dies.

It can be crystallized from living people, but it also required the protection of <condensation>.

Even if it was taken out with such difficulty, it was not possible to use it for the rest of his life.

The number of times is fixed, but the remaining battery level is not displayed like a cell phone, but at some point it cannot be used.

I checked the color by flicking, flicking, and tossing the boulder.

'Light green, light green lozenges... ... found!'

I rubbed Ga Ho-seok, the size of a child's palm, against my cheek.

'Ahh, Ga Ho-seok, so precious, suffered in such a shabby place.'

Now I'm going to write something useful.

Then, as I was about to get up, something hit my foot.

'Holy Grail?'It was a messy Holy Grail because a lot of the plating had been peeled off.

Even my hands will rust if I touch it.

'Did you say these things are also in the basement?'

I tilted my head.

'Well, it could be.'Because everything here wouldn't have been described in the novel.I came out of the Lululala cellar with the yellow-green protective stone.