chapter 15

'Huh?'

There was no change in his father's expression.

like you already knew.

The employees standing by the wall were somehow trying to contain their laughter. But he couldn't hide the corners of his trembling lips.

Rachel grabbed her skirt tightly. Then he smiled and said.

"Come to think of it, there was a request from the barracks. Excuse me."

Rachel ran away.

I looked at my father.

"Abami Lecce, are you okay? (Does Rachel like her father?)"

When asked again to indicate that he knew it, his father looked at the documents with a calm expression.

"You don't care."

"... ... ?"

"Most of them are."

That was a very blatant statement.

It would be insulting if someone else had said it, but it was understandable.

Because <Bing.Black.Hand> emphasized it to the point of getting tired of it.

Daymond Astra is handsome.

Very popular with women.

Sometimes courting men... ... Anyway, yes.

'It's because of his popularity that his father's anthropophobia started.'

There was a time when I tried to feed a cookie made with hair and nails, saying it was a love potion.

He said there was a time when he jumped right in front of him saying he would remember him for the rest of his life... ... .

'Then I will only cause disgust.'

I nodded inwardly, shoving the meatballs into my mouth.

My father glanced at me and stretched out his hand.

Then he lightly stroked my lips with his thumb.

"Surely, noodles with this kind of sauce are difficult for children to eat."

"... ... ."

"The manners are not bad, so there is no need for a teacher."

Well, it must have been really popular.

* * *

After eating, we left the restaurant.

'Let's go to the garden.'

The soldiers were like that all the way here.

The night sky you see from the Gardens of Daymond Jurisdiction is so pretty. He said that no night sky could be as bad as seeing it from the garden of the fortress.

I was very much looking forward to Hado's saliva in his mouth.

'Well, so the garden... ... .'

I asked the maids passing by the hallway.

"Jeon. (garden.)"

"garden... ... . Oh, are you looking for a garden? If you go to the east gate—"

The maids pointed out where the alumni gate was, and they looked at me and said, "Ummm." moaned

"You must be scared because it's dark."

"Shall we take you?"

"Yes!"

When I shouted, the maids stood by me.

I held each of the two hands.

"... ... !"

"... ... !"

As if surprised, I looked at the two of them alternately.

'Oh right.'

In nature, Hilda and Greta always walked hand in hand and forgot. People here might be awkward.

Nature was not a suitable space for a child to walk.

The stairs are high and there are a lot of expensive decorations, so it is dangerous for a child to walk alone.

I was about to let go of my hand, but the maids quickly grabbed it again.

"Well then, shall we hold it?"

"Wow, your hands are warm."

The maids walked along with me with sullen faces.

"Going this way is the kitchen, over there is the conference room, and this is... ... ."

I remembered well what the maids told me.

'That's my father's office.'

As I was thinking about it, Mrs. Rachel and the other maids walked by from the other side.

"What are you doing?"

His voice was cold.

The maids flinched.

"Ah, to show you the garden... ... ."

"Did you forget what I said to apply to the barracks? What if the number of soldiers increases by 10,000 and they are flirting at a frantic time!"

"... ... ."

"The girl is chewing too. When the jurisdiction is already crazy, you entice children who are working."

Mrs. Rachel folded her arms and sighed.

"I really have a lot to teach you."

Then the maid, who had been looking at her anxiously, spoke carefully.

"I was on my way back from the barracks because they didn't have to come anymore, and the lady didn't ask me to go with them, but we... ... ."

Shout-!

The maid's cheek turned.

I looked at Mrs. Rachel in surprise.

"Where is the answer?"

"... ... ."

The maid, who had been hit by Mrs. Rachel, bowed her head, clutching her cheek.

The maids behind his wife giggled and ridiculed them.

I was not in the slightest upset that this was not uncommon.

'This lady.'

I smirked inwardly.

It wasn't just admonishing the maid.

Violence cannot be a discipline, and above all, there was another reason for the slap in the first place.

'I was angry.'

He must have thought he had been humiliated by his father at the restaurant.

You can't hit me though, so I hit the maid. look at me and be scared

I let go of the maids.

Seeing that day, the corners of Ms. Rachel's lips rose. He seemed to think he had frightened me on purpose.

"Damn it."

"Yes?"

"Wolf."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Speak out loud," said Mrs. Rachel. and bowed his back towards me.

That moment.

match!

He slapped Rachel on the cheek.

Even though I'm young, it must be quite painful to hit with all my might.

"This, this, this... ... !"

Mrs. Rachel's face hardened.

Both the maid who tried to take me into the garden and the maid behind Mrs. Rachel were astonished.

"What is this!"

"It's time to be an aunty. (Auntie also beat the maid.)"

I hate violence very much, but I'm not a non-violent.

If the opponent attacks you, it will attack you in the same way.

Even touching the people around me in order to pressure me was the stupid thing I hated the most.

"You-"

I gently grabbed the tip of Mrs. Rachel's hair and whispered.

"Be careful. I can't stand it."

"... ... !"

No words came out of a child's mouth, but Mrs. Rachel's eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost.

I smiled brightly at Mrs. Rachel, who was trembling with whiteness.

'Did you think you would just be beaten when you were young?'

I have experienced the end of my social life.

He knew very well that if he was pushed back, he would be treated like an eternity.

I took the hands of the maids with me back into the garden.

"Go now!"

"Yes? Ah, yes... ... ."

"Yes, four!"

I walked behind Mrs. Rachel, who was stiff and the other helpless maids.

* * *

bang!

Rachel entered the butler's office with the door open and took a deep breath.

"Be careful. I can't stand it."

'Well, it's all there!'

It was never something a child would say.

He slapped him on the cheek, and the eyes that looked at him gave him a glimpse of life.

'I'm also Daymond's daughter... ... !'

It was thanks to her deceased husband that Rachel was able to enter the Jurisdiction.

Her husband, who was a knight, died on the battlefield, and Daymond, who was her husband's superior, took her alone as a butler.

It was sad at first.

housekeeper.

Although it was a single title, he was the baron's antelope.

However, she was forced to work because she had squandered her husband's legacy as a luxury.

'Becoming a butler was the right choice.'

Because Daymond wasn't married, the general butler himself took over the house of the Jurisdiction.

A castle managed by the second son of the Duke of Astra. And he was the manager of the castle.

Even nobles with a high nose gave him a hand.

Naturally, the servants did not dare raise their heads.

Rachel was the queen of this beautiful castle.

Her goal was to marry Daymond and become a true hostess.

Daymond clings to the daughters of other dukes, the royal family of other countries, and even the princess, but never gives up.

But he was the closest to him.

Daymond drank the tea she brought, wore the clothes she chose, and lived within her reach.

'I know.'

He just can't express it, but that he has a crush on him.

It's just that he doesn't know what love is.

So I just don't know that my heart is going to her.

'If not, why would you have returned so soon?'

It must have been the one he missed.

So, this time she decided to be his wife.

'But that girl... ... !'

At first, I didn't even care about that bitch.

When I heard that Daymond's daughter was coming to Jurisdiction, it was enough to sneer.

You brought that bastard mixed with commoners' blood as a daughter.

Daymond-sama thought that he was cold on the outside, but soft on the inside.

Just a three year old girl.

As long as it doesn't interfere with Daymond-sama's relationship with me, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about it.

It bothered me that he had a child with another woman.

However, after becoming the true hostess of this jurisdictional castle, that was all it took to put it away.

'I'll pay the price for disrespecting me.'

Rachel grabbed the edge of the desk tightly.

* * *

I looked up at the night sky with ecstasy.

'really pretty... ... .'

It's like a sky full of stars.

I've only heard it in words, but seeing it in person is really beautiful like a dream.

'Because the duke and the 12th tower have a cloudy sky at night because of the barrier.'

I was staring at the sky without thinking for a while, and I felt a gaze from the side.

'Huh?'

When I turned my head, the maids were looking at me with their twinkling eyes.

As I tilted, they hurriedly waved their hands.

"Hey, I didn't mean to disturb your appreciation!"

"Yes! We're just curious... ... ."

Interesting?

what?

"I have never seen Mrs. Rachel so embarrassed."

"Are you scared of Lecce Booing? (Are you afraid of Mrs. Rachel?)"

When asked, the maids nodded their heads.

"I even whip a servant I don't like. I blame the sins and drive them out... ... . Either way, he's a lonely person."

"How many servants have passed over to Mrs. Rachel."

"I couldn't even make a complaint to the top because I was scared."

The maids who had been talking to each other looked at each other.

"Didn't there even be a 'thing like that' last time?"

"right. The servant made a complaint above, but he kissed me that it was not Mrs. Rachel's limbs... ... ."

"Yeah, only the person who made the accusation was kicked out."

The maids shook their shoulders as if in fear.

'Since there is no father, the surname is a bitch.'

Not for a year or two, but for over five years.

It was time to become Mrs. Rachel's world.

I stared at the maids.

'You still look young.'

It was like a young adult.

I looked through the bag I was carrying on the side. Then find something and flash it! heard.

"What is that, lady?"

It was an ointment that was applied to the wounds suffered by monsters in Mount Hadix.

The effect is excellent as it is used by direct descendants of the Duchess.

"It's medicine."

"A drug?"

"Uh!"

I answered and gently applied the medicine to the maid's cheek.

The maids' eyes widened.

"miss... ... ."

"I am happy. The nobles are all garbage— no, I thought he wasn't a very good person... ... !"

"Yeah, you bastard bastard—not... ... He was a scary person, so I thought that one day I might kill one."

"But she is different."

"Yeah, it's different. Blow Mrs. Rachel's cheek for us... ... ."

Then he shrugs his shoulders.

'The thing that hit Mrs. Rachel was that she wanted me to like her.'

I was embarrassed and turned away.

"Is your name Moya?"

"Hey, name... ... ."

"name... ... !"

I asked her name to change the mood, but the maids' tears welled up.

"The first person to ask for my name in this castle was the young lady, whoops! This is Betty."

"Huh, it's Heidi... ... !"

... ... why are you crying

Then, suddenly, I started to sneeze, and I was a little perplexed.

"I am so happy to be able to serve such a kind lady!"

"I will do my best to be loyal... ... !"

only have this

'You must have suffered a lot.'

The maids surrounded me and wept freely, and I had to endure them with a moan.

And the maids kept their word.

The excessive loyalty offensive continued from the next day.

* * *

a few days later.

I had breakfast in the room.

The maids, Heidi and Betty, looked around, shak, shak, and then dipped a spoon into my soup and took it out.

"There is no poison. May I drink it?"

"... ... ."

"Bread is also safe."

"... ... ."

I looked at the maids with a confused expression.

These kids have been checking my meals for days.

She seemed to think that Mrs. Rachel might poison me.

'How the hell did Mrs. Rachel seem crazy?'

Since he was once embarrassed, would he try to poison his master's daughter?

Mrs. Rachel is the General Butler, and everything that happens in this jurisdiction is her responsibility.

Even if someone else tries to poison me, I am in a position to hold myself accountable.

'Mrs. Rachel isn't stupid.'

I ate the soup with cloudy eyes.

As her cheeks trembled from licking her mouth, the maids said, "Ha-a-ah." He let out an ecstatic exclamation.

... ... It seemed a bit out of the ordinary.

Still, there were some things that helped.

"Jodie in the drawing room is completely Mrs. Rachel. There are also a few cuttlefish in the kitchen."

"that's right. Oh, but is the chef okay?"

"Huh. I can't do anything because I'm so talented that I caught the eye of my master."

"Call, the gardener, will lick Mrs. Rachel's shoes."

He knew the affairs of the people of the jurisdiction.

I remembered well what the maids said.

After dinner, we went out to the courtyard.

It was the day my father was going to inspect the jurisdiction, so it was to see him off.

The courtyard was bustling with people. It was because the soldiers and officials were leaving the inspection together.

"Oh, miss!"

Soldier Mosco looked at me and pretended not to know.

The 3m tall man who drove me to the Hadix Mountain last time is Mosco.

Other soldiers also came to me.

"How are you here?"

"Joa."

Then the soldiers nodded their heads.

"Uh-huh, that's right! Much better than craftsmanship. There are too many things not to do there."

"Man, it's called discipline. you watch You hear people say you're a big idiot because you're so energetic."

"It's good to be refreshed. Isn't it, ma'am?"

I said, "Yeah!" and answered.

Mosco and the soldiers laughed hahaha.

"By the way, the young lady is also quite energetic. As soon as he arrives, he blows the butler off the cheek."

How do the soldiers know that?

As I was thinking, I heard Mrs. Rachel's voice behind me.

"Don't do that too much. I must have done something that didn't like her."

Mrs. Rachel came up to me and grinned.

"I will try my best to please her."

"... ... ."

"But next time, please don't punish me for no reason. I have eyes to see."

I stared at Rachel.

'This is going to be a public opinion contest.'