Less Then Perfect (boyxboy)

Author note: Don't be shy to vote or comment or both. Thanks if you do.

My name is Braden Marcus and I am a vet assistant Graduate and this is my story. It's a story about happy times and sad times. And tragedies and finding love. And not loving just anyone but someone that became mine. His name is Sage Preston . This story happened a year ago.

August 2010

First of all what you need to know about me is that I'm gay and the second thing you need to know is not one not even my parents know that I'm interested in men. I only have one person at the moment who knows that I am gay. I have had girlfriends in the past. I am 21 now and was 17 when I decided that of me. I knew of my sexuality before then though. When I was 13. I knew that I was attracted to guys then but hid it and went out with girls so people wouldn't be wondering.

I graduated in May as a vet assistant and got hired at a clinic called 'Urgent Care For Animals' you probably know what type of work I'm going to do from that title. As a vet assistant there is a lot of responsibilities that you have to task. One of them assist the vet. I was waiting in the waiting room for the manager to come greet me and show me around and by showing around also the staff included. And of course the patients. Patients are the animals that come into the clinic. I stood when somebody was coming towards me. He had a white suit on and a few mounts of white hair. And on the name tag it says 'Super vise manager Mr. Snider.'

He spoke as he got closer to me, "Hello there Mr. Marcus, I'm Mr. Snider and I am the super vise manager of this clinic," he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

I took his hand and shook it with mine and smiled as I was looking at his face, "Nice to meet you Mr. Snider."

"So are you ready for your tour?"

"Yes sir I am. I was ready for awhile actually."

"Well then lets get going then shall we?"

And with that I followed Mr. Snider. We walked over to a room called the canine kennel. "This is where we keep our dog patients. He opened the door to the kennel and let me inside, right as we walked inside I heard dogs start to bark and some growl. A women approached us "Hello there Mr. Snider and you must be the knew assistant that will be working here right?"

"Yes I am Mr. Marcus but you can call me Braden if you want."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said with a smile, "You will find that working here will be a lot of fun and awarding. Not for just us but for our clients as well."

I smiled back at her, "Well I'm hoping I will make both the patients and the clients happy."

Mr. Snider interrupted us, "Mr. Marcus I will like you to meet Ms. Mary she is the person in charge of all the dogs that come in here," and then as he said that a guy popped up from a kennel, "And this is Mr. Moore he is the person who helps out in the kennel like bringing food in the cages and water and even cleans the kennels."

After Mr. Snider said that the guy walked over to us, "Howdy there nice to know that we have a new face in the clinic," Mr. Moore sounded like he had a western accent.

I shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Mr. Moore I'm Mr. Marcus but you can call me Braden."

"Ah I will keep that in mind," and with that Mr. Moore disappeared in another kennel.

Ms. Mary looks me over and says, "So are you interested in meeting some of our patients here?"

I looked at the two dogs in the cage beside me, "Yes I would actually."

"Good if thats alright with our manager that is?" Ms. Mary looks over at Mr. Snider.

"Actually I'm on a tight schedule right now and he still needs to meet a few other people before he can work."