Chapter 4

Author note: Don't be shy to vote or comment. Vote or comment or both. Thanks if you do

I grabbed the frame gently away from him and put it face down on the shelf and sat back down next to him. I put my arms around him, "I can not imagine somebody losing their loved ones. I don't know what to say or how to act about this?"

Sage looked up at me, "Kiss me it might make me feel better?"

I touched his lips. Warm, beautiful lips. We did this for 2 minutes straight until one of us (me) had to catch his air. I pushed Sage down onto the couch. He didn't mind as he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed him some more. We had our eyes closed enjoying eachother's lips. I put my hand on his chest feeling his heart beat. I let go of his lips. Sage seemed disappointed at the lost as he opened his eyes. I looked in them and smiled. His eyes were dark blue like the ocean. I gently slit his glasses of his face and set them down on the coffee table. Sage's disappointment went away when I started kissing him again. I licked his lips for entrance of his mouth. He gladly accepted as he opened his mouth. My tongue went inside exploring. Exploring every inch of his mouth. By doing that I got hot. My body started sweating. And oh god not my crotch anywhere but there! I let go off his lips. I breathed heavily. Sage breathed heavily too as he looked at me, "Why you stop?"

"Well um...if we keep this up my..." I blushed when I was trying to tell him that my crotch is becoming alive.

Sage realized what I meant and looked down at my crotch, "Its ok I don't mind." He pressed my crotch onto his.

"But Sage if we continue I'm going to have a hard on."

Sage kissed me. I sighed into the kiss. He looked at me, "Then that's a risk I have to take right?"

"Well...don't say that I didn't warn you," I said as I kissed him and then stuck my tongue in his mouth again. I looked in his eyes, "have you ever done this with a guy before?"

"No. You will be my first."

"Be the first with what?"

"Kissing. Moore's doesn't count to me. "

I got off of him and sat down next to him as he lays on the sofa. I looked him up and down. Then I looked at him.

"Go ahead Braden. If its with you I don't mind."

I sat on his hips as I started unbuttoning his shirt. Sage blushed when his chest was bare for me to see. His skin was pretty white so you could tell when he blushes. I ran a hand on his chest and then down to his belly circling it. I looked at his nipples they were dark brown. I looked up at him smiling as he blushed more. My head went slowly down to his chest and I stuck my tongue out and started tasting his nipples. Sage jerked a little. I stopped and looked up "Are you not comfortable with this?"

Sage looked at me and closed his eyes. His hand reached the back of my head and forced me down to his chest and I licked again. "I never in my life had a guy do these things to me so it feels surprisingly good."