Chapter 8

We stopped at a hotel for the night after driving for 3 more hours. I was exhausted and tired. It felt good to be flopped on a bed in a nice looking hotel. With two beds. Sage was in the bathroom washing up. Hearing the water run he was taking a shower. I sat up on the bed looking at the bathroom door thinking about joining him. I was too exhausted to stand up though and walk to the bathroom. I just flopped back on the bed closing my eyes.

I open my eyes its been 30 minutes and I still hear the shower running. Something clicked in my mind to go check on him. I rub my eyes, getting up from the bed. I knock on the door not knowing why the knock since we are together and I have seen him naked. Opening the door I peeked inside. I saw his form behind the curtain. It was sitting down while the water was pouring on him. 'Is he ok?' I walk over to the curtain and pulled it aside. Looking at his form. He had his face in his arms. "Sage?" he wasn't moving. Worrisome struck me. I felt the water. It was beginning to be icy cold. I was shocked how cold it gotten. I turn the knob till there was no water left to run. I touched Sage on the shoulder, "Sage?" Sage's head shot up and looked at me. "Come on you got to get out of the shower before you get a cold and I will not have you sick on my family reunion." I grab him under the armpit and lifted him up. I look down at his member and then looked back up at him smiling. I grab a white towel and wrapped it around him. "Sage?" he was looking at the ground. He seemed to be frozen. I took one of the bath robes off the hanger. Drying him off with the towel then wrapping him with the robe. Tying it around his waist. "Lets watch some tv."

I put the two in a half men on. It was one of my favorite shows. Sage had his eyes closed sitting next to me on the bed with nothing but the bathrobe on. I lick my lips seeing how sexy he looks wearing that, "You can sleep if want?"

He opens his eyes looking at me, "I am just thinking."

I nod, "About your parents?"

"That yes but something else too."

"You can tell me anything hun? Well actually I want us to tell eachother everything that's going on with eachother. So what is it that your thinking about?"

He leans on me, "I want to move away from San Diego," I was shocked at this. "Don't try to change my mind I am doing this end of story."

I put my arm around him, "Sage I don't understand why all of a sudden you want to move?" 

"There is too many memories here. My parents living in the same city as me. Losing my wife and son in that city. I want to leave it Braden. Please understand me?"

I nodded, "What about me? You want to leave me too?" I took my hand off of him.

He shook his head, "That's the thing I am afraid of losing you if I move," he puts his hand on his face, "I lost my wife and kid. And now my parents. I don't want to lose you too."

"Sage," I took his hand off his face. I could see how worried he was about losing me, "your not going to lose me. Even if you move away I wouldn't mind having a long distance relationship with you. Sage I am not going to leave you," I kissed him on the forehead, "is that why you were sitting in the shower you were thinking about me leaving you?"

"Partly yes other one was about my parents."

I held him to my chest. Stroking him on his back, "I am not going to leave you hun I love you," I just realized what I just said. 

He looks at me, "You love me?"

"Nods I am in love with you hun," I breathed. Sage puts his lips on mine. Kissing me hard. I kiss him back. Its been ages since we kissed. Our mind was full about his parents and my parents, this trip that is yet to meet its destiny. His lips were warm, soft with a bit of flavor to it. Like eating a bite of a cake. So sweet and delicious you want more. He took his lips off of mine. I was disappointed with the loss. Breathing heavily. Sage gets up from the bed, walking over to the windows. Shutting the drapes. I got the hint on why he wanted them shut but what he is planning to do next is something else. He told me to lay on the bed. I did as I was told. He straddled on my hips with each leg on either side of my hips. I bit my lips seeing how sexy he was right now sitting on top of me with the bathrobe on, closing the gap between our lips. Oh my gosh it is getting hot in here as I felt his exposed shaft grinding on my jeans. My hand went over his hips under the robe as he grinds. Feeling his hips move as he grinds harder. I was getting excited. I took my lips off of him looking into his eyes, "Are you trying to tell me something?" I bit my lips in a sexy way.