8

Kenya Capri

*6 months later*

"You look to be 8 weeks pregnant" Dr. Hernandez said as she pointed out the baby on the screen. I watched with tears in my eyes-along with my partners.

"I'm so excited" Wanda cried as she watched the doctor.

The Doctor stared at the screen a little before smiling and looking at a crying Wanda, "I think there might be twins in there"

Everyone around me gasped but I had an inkling. Wanda is a twin- so it makes sense.

I shifted in my seat and watched my wife go through all the emotions.

Her and I both stopped using protection after deciding we were ready to get pregnant. Our spouses were more than happy when we revealed that information.

The doctor cleaned the gel from Wanda's belly and motioned for me to get on the table. I got up and climbed on the table as Wanda took a seat. Dr. Hernandez lifted my shirt and put some really cold gel on my stomach before moving the transducer around my belly.

"There's the heartbeat" she smiled, "I'm glad we can even see a heartbeat! You're only about six weeks so there was chance we wouldn't be able to make anything out" she explained

"Six weeks?" Natasha repeated, "Shouldn't she be eight weeks? Like Wanda?"

"Well, Kenya's gestational age is lower than Wanda's. I'm certain they're about two weeks apart"

"But we all had sex-together- eight weeks ago. That was the last time we were together before we all went on different missions" Tony said

"And we didn't have sex again until last week, maybe. That's when the last of us came back from the mission"

Thor Odinson

I watched my significant others ponder over how our wives are weeks apart in their pregnancies. Kenya watched in amusement, probably waiting for someone to state the obvious.

"That just means she didn't get pregnant when we were all together" Sam shrugged. I nodded and patted his back, "Precisely."

Some six weeks ago, I was in Asgard. I went there every two months to check on Loki and the kingdom. My brother was doing a great job- I just needed to come every once in a while to give my assistance.

Two weeks prior, my spouses left for some very important missions- leaving Kenya by herself.

I called her often and had Strange check in on her....that was until he was called to a mission.

I decided to cut my trip short and go back home- there I saw Kenya walking around the house near nude while music blasted in the background.

She looked so beautiful...her deep brown skin shimmered in the sunlight that daringly peeked through the curtains. Her curves were on full display as she goofily danced around the room- not yet noticing me. Everything she called a flaw caught my eye- and only made me wonder how she could be ashamed of a body so amazing, beautiful, ravishing, thick...

"Thor!" I heard her yell as I snapped out of my trance. She was now standing in front of me with a robe covering herself