30

Kenya Capri

Our week in Asgard turned out to be very stress free and relaxing. I was able to work a little on the computer then allow Loki to drag me to all kinds of celebrations.

It was wonderful, honestly. And what made it so much better was the fact that Agnes and I were getting along.

She took me to a couple of flower gardens and I picked the most beautiful white roses. She even put a spell on them so they wouldn't die.

Even though I was still a bit skeptical of her, I was open to us establishing a good relationship.

I was really sad when we walked through the portal and was back in New York. I really wanted to stay a bit longer. But, I knew I needed to go home.

So, Tony, Thor, and Steve drove Ezra and I home... Thor and Steve immediately hopped out the car to grab our bags as soon as we pulled up.

I walked ahead with Ezra in his car seat, hearing his little snores.

Once I got to the door...I seen a letter taped to it. I grabbed it and began to read it.

I was shocked as I read the letter that included threats on my life, the kid's lives, racial slurs, and promises to sexually assault me.

Thor and Steve walked up behind me and asked to see the horrid note. I gave it to them and as soon as they read it, we went into the house to pack me and Ezra a couple bags and they immediately took us back to their house.

Walking in the house, I seen Wanda and Nat putting things in boxes.

I forgot they were moving...

"You're not going back there" Thor said, "Whoever did that knows where you live, they're out to harm you"

Goosebumps appeared on my skin as I walked to Ezra's old room and took him out his car seat. I then laid him in the crib so he could  continue to nap.

Once I was sure he was comfortable, I walked back into the living room to continue talking to Thor.

"This is the second thing that's happened! It's only been a little over a month" I said while pulling a little at my hair. Earlier today I was calm and now I'm beyond stressed.

Ezra had been put in danger twice in a month and I'm so fucking over it. First a crazy bitch breaks into my home and now people are taping death threats to my front door?

No, I can't do this anymore. I wanted my space but if moving back in with them means safety for me and my baby...then that's what I'm gonna do.

"When are y'all moving out the house?" I asked

"We've been packing and stuff for a couple weeks, we really wanna be out in two, three weeks time"

"And where is the new house gonna be?"

"Quiet area, near the new compound. Away from the city"

I stared up at Thor and groaned. I bought that house and look what happened...I'm having to leave a month later.

I'll just have to sell it, or give it to someone.

Maybe Bruce, or Vision. I know they've been wanting a house but are too busy to look for one.

But no, people obviously know I live there so it's not a good idea.

I'll probably just sell the house. I need to be out soon, I don't need nothing else happening to me and Ezra.

"Can I move back in?" I asked Thor.

I seen his eyes light up once those words left my mouth

"Of course! Baby that's all we've been wanting."

"Listen, this is not me saying I'm taking y'all back...but it's not safe in that house and it'll probably be good for us to be all together again and-"

Before I could even finish the sentence, Thor hugged me.

And this hug felt different. It was the type of hug you give a person after not seeing them for a while.

The type of hug you give a person you missed.

But I don't get it, we still saw each other everyday. Why is he hugging me like he missed me?

Once he let go, he went to grab Sam and Bucky so they could go back to my house and grab our things.

"Guys, you can wait until tomorrow to do that you know" I chuckled

"We're only grabbing the rest of your clothes and things like that. Everything else will wait until tomorrow so we can pack it up in boxes."

I nodded and watched them all practically rush out the door. They looked so....excited.

It was cute

__________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️