13

Kenya Capri

"We're never coming back here" Bucky thundered as we entered the shared guest bedroom. I could see the veins popping out his forehead as Sam desperately tried calming him down.

I sat wearily on the edge of the bed while trying to control my breathing. I was overwhelmed.

Sad, mad, shocked- it all sent me into hysterics.

Everyone crowded around me, nearly begging for me to take deep breaths.

"Why the fuck would you bring me here" I managed to choke out. My anger towards Agnes had now turned towards the very people that made me come here.

The people that made me sit down for dinner with her.

The same people who told me not to let her get to me...knowing that bitch was gonna do something fucked up.

"We didn't know this would happen" Nat said apologetically, "We would have never brought you if we knew."

"You p-purposely" I stopped to take a deep breath, "You purposefully hid the the trip from me, and even took the liberty to pack my damn bags for me."

"She said she was going to apologize"

"That woman has hated me since she met me!"

"This was a family trip, Kenya. We weren't gonna leave you home"

"Why didn't you just keep her away from me? Or tell her to not talk to me? You knew she was gonna do some shit like this"

"No we didn't!" Tony defended with a slight base in his voice.

I stood up and pushed them away from me. I wanted to be alone.

"Call Loki! I wanna go home- now"

"Kenya please calm down. You're pregnant! The baby-"

"YOU WEREN'T THINKING ABOUT THE BABY WHEN YOU MADE ME COME HERE! YOU PUT ME IN A STRESSFUL SITUATION- AND IM TRYING TO LEAVE" I screamed. Thor-almost instantly- left to go grab his brother. Everyone else stared at me with regretful and apologetic faces. They all packed their things up and we waited.

I just wanted to be by myself

Sooner than later, Thor came back with Loki and he opened a portal to our house. I was not upset at him, so I gave him a quick hug and a quiet goodbye. The rest of my partners went though the portal.

"I'll be there to visit you" He promised, "But don't stay mad at those fools. They meant no harm"

"I don't wanna be around them right now" I shrugged

"So take some time for yourself. But you are pregnant with their child, so don't expect too much alone time"

"Can't stand them right now" I sighed

"And I understand that" He smiled, "But you need to calm yourself...Take a nice bath or something- we must take care of my niece"

"You want a girl?" I grinned

"I do- but I really just want them to be happy and healthy. So that means you need some time off. Those idiots made you mad- spend some time alone. Have someone take over work for you, sleep in another room, and do all the things you like to do"

"My assistant can hold over the business for a while longer" I mumbled, "And I was already sleeping in another room"

"Then it's set"

I nodded and gave him one last hug before walking through the portal. It closed as soon as I was fully out.

My partners stood there staring at me, as if they were waiting for me to say something.

"I don't wanna be around you all, not right now" I say, "I'll be in my room, please don't come in without knocking- and without me giving you permission to come in. Text or call me if you need or want something, but right now I need to be alone"

Sam carried my suitcases in the guest bedroom and left with a sad smile.

Half of me thought I was overreacting, the other half wanted to pack up everything and leave in the middle of the night.

The neutral side of me just laid in bed and drifted to sleep.

___________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

Did Kenya overreact?