Chapter 1

Hi guys, this is my first Emison story. You will notice some parts that were in the show but Im going to change the storyline a bit. Let me know what you think

(Alison's POV)

I cant stay here, I know I cant stay here. I quickly turned around to get back on the bus but I felt a hand pull me back, "You dont have to run anymore Ali, A is gone" Emily said. She was practically begging with her eyes. I looked at Aria, Spencer and Hanna who were standing behind her pleading for me to stay. I stepped off the bus and watched as it drove away.

All of the girls got in their cars and headed home, I drove with Emily. For now I was going to stay at her house, couldn't bare to go home right now, I just wasnt comfortable being home alone yet, plus I really wanted to talk to Emily.

(Emily's POV)

The drive back to my house was really quiet and occasional glances at each other. I really missed Ali and I was glad she was back, but I dont know if I can ever feel the same way about her. Especially after what she did.

We pulled up to my driveway, and as I was opening the door Ali stopped me. "Em, can I talk to you for a sec", I nodded and shut the door. "I regret ever hurting you Em, I thought about you everyday and you were the hardest to leave behind." I looked at her, couldnt really tell if she was being genuine or if it was typical Ali trying to find a way to get want she wants. "Honestly Ali, I.still have feeligs for you, but not as much as I used to. You broke my heart."

(Alison's POV)

"Honestly Ali, I still have feelings for you, but not as much as I used to. you broke my heart." My heart dropped. I knew I broke her heart but I figured I could always get Emily back because she was the one who loved me the most. "Em, do you remember when we were in the locker room..." she cut me off "you really dont have to get into that Ali" I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes. They were just staring at me with pain and hurt written all over them. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Emily, I have to tell you that im so sorry, if I could I would take it all back. Those kisses werent just for practice Em, I really do have feelings for you."

(Emily's POV)

Did I just hear what I thought I heard. Alison just said that she had feelings for me. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and at her lips. I definetely wanted to kiss her and I think she new that to because she started to lean. I started to lean towards her, butterlies filled my stomach as I was about to have the kiss I have been dreaming of for months.

Thanks for reading, sorry the forst chapter was a little boring but It will get so much better, I promise. I know that there are already a few Emison stories so is there anything in paticular you guys want to happen with the #Emison.