Chapter 8: Emily is M.I.A

(Hanna's POV) (Next morning)

I have been trying to call Alison all day but she won't pick up. Maybe i'll run into her at school, I have to tell her to hold off on telling Emily about her being an A suspect because Caleb found out some things that may clear Emily. I called Mona to try and tell her that we no longer needed a favor from her but she also didnt answer.

As I pulled up to the school I saw Spencer and Aria.

" Hey have you guys heard anything from Ali" I say.

" No, I havent heard from Emily either." Aria says.

" Do you guys think Ali told Emily yet." Spencer spits out.

" I dont know but I dont feel right, maybe we should go to their houses later to check on them."

"Agreed." Spencer and Aria say in Unison.

*****

It's already lunch and I still havent heard from Emily or Alison. knowing them they probably ran off into the sunset together, but something still felt off.

I see Aria and pull her into the bathroom, thankfully, Spencer was already in their. I checked the stalls to make sure no one else was in there.

" I dont know about you guys but something feels wrong. Emily wont even take a shit without letting me know so I dont understand why she isnt answering any of my messages. Im really worried guys." I say with tears almost filling my eyes.

" We should go check on them." Aria says.

The bell had already rung so there was no one in the hall which made it easier for us to exit the school. I stopped at my locker to grab my keys and books away when I heard whispering around the hall. I tiptoed over and looked around the hallway to see Noel Khan and Jenna talking.

" You said that sending her those pictures from Holbrook would turn Alison back into the queen bitch but that obviously didnt work. She is so depressed, she didnt even come to school today." Jenna spat out.

Spencer and Aria saw me and joined in on the listening party.

" Shut up Jenna, Im trying alright, and take off those stupid glasses. If I didnt know any better I would have thought you were actually blind."

Spencer gasped, I qucikly covered her mouth. Jenna and Noel both started to look around.

" Nate will be doing the pick up, once he does it, We will have her in the center of our palms thanks to dollface, so make sure you dont screw this one up."Jenna said before putting her glasses back on storming away.

Were they talking about Alison? Noel eventually went off to class.

Spencer, Aria and I walked out of the building and jumped in the car.

"Ok, im definetely going in for more than a slap." I spat out.

"Hanna Stop." Spencer said ruffling her eyebrows.

"Stop WHAT." I said with anger fuming through my body.

Spencer looked over at Aria, Im assuming for help.

"Dont look at me, Im ready to hang a sign, BITCH CAN SEE." Aria said.

"You guys have to calm down, didnt you hear what Jenna said. She had someone in the palm of her hands and Im assuming she is talking about Ali, which means she may be helping A. She must have something on Ali if she has her in the palm of her hand, but now we have something on her. We will let it out eventually, but not now." SPencer says with a smirk on her face. Although Spencer looked mega scary, I like it when she came up with these master plans.