Chapter 13: Love and Trips

(Alison's POV)

I woke up with a raging headache for some reason. It's probably stress of everything that happened. Me coming back, confessing my love for Emily, Emily in the hospital, me in the hospital, A- kidnapping Emily, Hanna's New Car, Mona and last but not least...Toby. I am really nervous for him. I have experienced first hand what A is capable of and I didn't want to drag any of my friends into this, especially Toby. I wonder how Spencer is doing, probably not too well.

I was still laying in bed with all of these things running through my mind when I here my phone beep. Please dont be A, Please dont be A I repeated to myself before grabbing the phone. It was a relief to see that it was Emily.

To Alison: Good morning my queen, can I come over. I have a surprise for you. xoxoxo

I smiled at the fact that she called me her queen .

To: Emily: Good Morning to you too my goddess, of course and Is it a car ;) xoxoxo

As much as I would love to just stay in bed, I decided to get a shower and get dressed so I look at least half decent when my girlfriend gets here. I walk over to the bathroom and start running the water before taking my clothes off. As I step into the shower and the warm water ran down my skin I felt a rush of relaxation. The water felt so good on my skin. I wonder what Em's surprise is. I closed my eyes and began to think, mostly about Emily because she is really the only thing that runs through my mind most of the day. I thought about the things I used to say to her before I disappeared, the things that I know and probably knew at the time would hurt her. The thought of Emily hurting makes tears immediately form in my eyes. I never ever want to make her feel that way ever again, I know she is already mine but I want the whole world to know that Emily Fields belongs to me. I feel the corners of my lips rising as I make a plan of how I am going to ask the love of my life to marry me.

(Emily's POV)

I sent Alison a text to ask if i could come over because I want to surprise her. She responded back pretty quickly. I laughed at her response. I could tell how jealous she got when she saw that Caleb got Hanna that amazing car. So, like she said, I decided to step up my game. I got her something that all of the girls can enjoy, but mostly Alison.

It only took me about 5 minutes to drive to her house. When I got there I went to knock on the door but no one answered. After a few tries I decided to just go inside, the door was unlocked which was really convenient.

"Ali." I yelled. no answer.

"Baaaabbbee." She still didnt reply.

I ran up to her room and walked in to see my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing a plain grey crop top and matching sweatpants. To top it off, she put on a grey beanie that made the outfit complete. I was literally drooling just looking at her.

"You know, staring isn't polite." She said seductively walking over to me.

" I know but I just cant help it." I said blushing.

She was now standing right in front of me , our faces were about an inch apart.

" Well maybe you should learn some self control." She said with a smirk.

Oh hell no, I am not letting her tease me today. I crashed our lips together and immediately felt our tongues crashing together. She let out a moan and wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing me down on the bed. I ran my hands along the part of her stomach that was showing and occasionally ran my hands under her shirt. I left a little trail of kisses along her neck before going back to her soft lips. After 10 minutes of an insanely hot make out session she pulled away.

" What's my surprise."

I laughed.

" Eager much."

She raised her eyebrow and stood up from the bed crossing her arms. God I loved when she was like this. It only just turns me on so much more.

" Fine, Fine."

I walked over to her dresser where I had dropped my bag on when I came in. She had a confused look on her face when I pulled out an envelope. I walked over to her grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me.

" I love you Ali, I want to experience the world with you, I want the whole world to see my love for you, starting here."

I handed her the envelope and I smiled as I saw her eyes get wide while she was opening it.

"O-oh, E-em." She said. Wow, not the reaction I was expecting. Does she not like it. I am having trouble reading her right now.

" EMILY, I-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She said jumping on me causing us to fall on the floor. She was now sitting on my stomach dancing around singing.

" We're going to Paris, We're going to Paris."

I giggled at how cute my girlfriend looked.

" We leave in two days. I even got tickets for the girls, so we can all go, they got tickets for their boyfriends though because I wouldn't have been able to afford all of that. Also Spencer doesn't want to leave Toby's side, but we are staying an extra two nights so we can have some emison time."

" Emison time? You have been hanging out with Hanna way too much." She said laughing.

She sat up and placed her hands on either side of my face. She was straddling me and I was totally cool with it.

She leaned down next to my face " I love you." She whispered before softly placing her lips on mine. I immediately felt sparks, something I never felt with Paige, Maya or anyone. There was so much passion in this kiss and I loved it. She pulled away and looked into my eyes.

" I agree though, We all need to stick together, especially Toby."she said.

I nodded.

Hey Guys, another short one. Let me know your ideas and input on what should happen in Paris. ;)