Chapter 5: Come back to me

(Alison's POV)

All I remember is heat searing through my body and a sharp pain in my side. I slowly started to open my eyes, there was a light blinding me. I realized I was in a hospital room. I started to get up but let out a scream when I felt a pain in my side. I slowly lifted the hospital gown and saw a giant cut with stiches in my side. I didnt even continue to look at the rest of my body because I was nervous as to what I would find.

I slowly slid my legs off of the hospital bed and walked out of my room. There were a lot of people in the hospital, running and scrambling. I saw a few kids from the party also there, some were visiting friends and some were in hospital beds themselves. Wow, A really went far this time.

I see Spencer, Hanna and Aria is the waiting room and run to them. Where is Emily? I reach out to hug them, but just went right through them.

" What the hell." I say.

I tap Spencer on the shoulder but she doesnt turn around.

" Aria."

"Hanna."

None of them even flinched. They were just standing there wimpering and holding each other. Why wont they talk to me. Can't they see me. This can't be happening. Am I dead, I hope not. I run over to the nurse.

" Excuse me can you help me."

She doesnt look up.

" SOMEONE TALK TO ME." I shout.

I ran back to where the girls where and sunk down and started to cry.

(Aria's POV)

"I cant belive we didnt believe her." I said with tears dripping down my face.

" I know, we are horrible friends." Spencer says.

I looked over at Hanna who had tears falling down her face. She looked broken and it really bothered me.

" Hanna, are you ok."

She looks over at me and starts bawling. I pull her in for a hug.

" You guys, my friend was trying to tell me that some sycho is stalking her again and I called her a bitch, I told her no one wanted her here. I said she was a screw up" She cried into my shoulder.

"Hanna, this is not your fault, we all said some messed up things to Ali." I say to her.

(Alison's POV)

I see Emily burst into the waiting room. I stand up and run to her but I cant feel her and she cant feel me. I feel a tear come down my cheek. I turn around and reach for Emily but she doesnt turn back.

" Emily god dammit, look at me, cant you see me, cant you see me standing here look at me." I am bawling now.

" Where is she." She said very demanding.

" She's in room 305, Em....I dont think you should go in there." Spencer says.

She gives Spencer and confused look and starts walking towards my room. She finally gets there and slowly opens the door.

(Emily's POV)

Why would Spencer say that. I was so nervous to see Ali. I slowly opened the door and immediately felt my heart drop through the floor. I was crying so hard that no sound came out, my body was just jerking and pleading for air.

Alison had a giant gash in the side of her head and third degree burns down her entire left arm. I can't believe this. I did this to her, If I hadn't been fooling around with Sydney, she would have never tried to leave and the explosion would have never happened.