Chapter 6: Not What it Looks Like

Sorry I havent updated in a few days guys. Ive been really behind in school and had to take those days to catch up. Please comment, I would really love to hear what you think will happen and what you want to have happen in the story. This Chapter is going to be a pretty big turning point in the relationship between All of the girls.

3 weeks later

(Alison's POV)

It's been about three weeks since the explosion. My dad wont even let me out of the house so I have been stuck watching netflix and stalking on instagram. The girls have been bringing me my homework and writing me notes so I dont miss anything in school.

Its almost 3 oclock so they should be here soon. After a few minutes I heard a knock at my bedroom door. The door slowly creeks open and Emily walks in.

"Hey Ali, how are you feeling?"

"Never better." I say sarcastically.

Honestly things have been pretty weird between me and Em. I think about her all the time and I want to be with her but everytime I think about her I remember Shana.

"I brought you Trig, English, Chemistry and Psych homework. "

I groaned. She stopped for a minute and just stared at me.

"What." I asked.

"You are just so beautiful."

I could feel myself blushing.

"Ali is everything going to be ok with us, I mean we havent really been talking much and you have been kind of distant." She said. She looked concerned and kind of scared.

I grabbed her hand with the one arm I currently had left and smiled.

"Everything is perfect Em." I lied.

She gave a fake smile. I definetely didnt want to tell her that she was on my list of possible A suspects, but I could tell she knew I was lying. She didnt push farther though.

(Emily's POV )

I know Ali is lying. Something is definetely up and Im sure as hell going to find out. I leaned over and gave Ali a peck on he cheek before grabbing my things and leaving.

As I was walking to my car I felt a buzz in my back pocket.

"I may or may not have something to do with Alison being so distant."-unkown

It wasnt signed A so I texted back.

To unkown: Who is this?

To Emily: Meet me at the pool at 8pm sharp. Come ALONE!! Oh, and bring the purple bracelet that Ali gave you before she disappeared.

Huh, what could this person possibly need my bracelet for. I stared at my phone confused.

When I finally got to my house I walked up to the front door and started to takr out my keys when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Em." Paige said

(Paige's POV)

I have to get Emily back, if it wasnt for that low life Barbie Bitch then Em and I would still be together. I was planning on going out later so I will probably stop by Emily's house first to try and talk to her.

Great timing, as soon as I got there she was at the front door struggling with her keys.

"Hey Em." I said. I was really nervous. I dont even know why, I've talked to Em a million times before.