Chapter 2: Redo

(Alison POV) 

I smashed my lips against her's, our lips moved in perfect sync as we went deeper and deeper. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed over to her seat without breaking our kiss. Gosh this was so hot. "Lets go to my room" Emily said. We got out of the car and ran to her room. Thank god her perants weren't home.

 Emily pushed me onto her bed and put both of her legs on both sides of me, I smiled as I watched the girl of my dreames straddle me. She leaned down and kissed me passionately before she slid her hands up my shirt. I was truly in love with this girl, I didnt know until now. I flipped her over so I could be on top. She moaned as I kissed and sucked on her neck.

(Emily's POV)

I couldnt help but moan as Alison was leaving hickeys all over my neck. I started to grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. " Why the hell are you so beautiful", she blushed after she realized she said that out loud and gave a cute giggle, she leaned down and started kissing me again. It was magical, my heart was racing faster and faster. I reached behind her and unpinned her bra. Ali was so beautiful, I was about to kiss her agian when I heard a knock at the door, "shit", Ali mumbled. 

We both jumped out of the bed. " Hold on" I said. Ali grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom. I quickly put on my clothes and opened the door.

"Ugh....Paige.. ww-what are you doing here."I was shocked shitless. My ex girlfriend almost caught me and my...well I dont even know what Ali and I are yet.

" Hey Em, can we talk."  

"Sure"

She immediately went and sat on my bed. 

"Emily I miss you, I know we aren't together anymore bu.." I cut her off.

"Now really isnt a good time"

"Em, I know I messed up just please give me a chance." 

" I'll think about it"

(Alison POV) 

 I was scrambling to put on my clothes when I heard Paige's voice. Why is she here.  I heard her voice get closer so she must be sitting on the bed or something. 

"Emily I miss you," Oh wow, cut the crap Paige, Em isn't gonna fall for it. 

"I know we aren't together anymore bu.." Emily cut her off , "Now really isnt a good time Paige"

"Em, I know I messed up just please give me a chance." 

" I'll think about it"

My heart dropped, what does she mean she will think about it. I had my toungue down her throat not even two minutes ago and she is "thinking" about Paige. I was pissed. 

(Emily's POV)

Paige Left and Ali came charging out of the bathroom, and she looked beyond pissed. She started picking up her stuff and grabbed her keys. 

"Ali, please don't go."

"What the hell do you need to think about Emily"

"What do you mean"

" You just told Paige that you will think about getting back together with her. Do you still have feelings for her"

I know what she meant. I wish I could tell her that I was deeeply in love with her like old times but that wouldn't be the whole truth.

She looked hurt and eager to know my answer. I paused for a second, " Ali.. I" 

" Well shit then Em."

I could see tears in her eyes as she left the room. I wanted to go after her but I thought it would be best if I gave her space. 

?/!!! WTF, EMily still have feelings for Paige. What is going to happen with Emison, will they move forward in their relationship. Let me know what you guys think will and should happen. I will write want you want so