Chapter 7: Truth

Hey guys, I know it has been a few days. Just been super busy.

(Alisons POV) Next morning

None of the girls has texted me yet, but I was really waitng to hear from Hanna. I hope everything went ok with Emily. I sent her a text.

To Hanna: Soooo...did you talk to Emily.

Her read notifications were on so I can see that she read it but she didnt reply. Ugh, how rude.

I sighed and looked for the number of the private investigator I called. Yeah, yesterday after all of the girls left. I called a private investigator to watch Emily for a bit. Just so he can at least prove to me that my beautiful Emily isnt this horrible person that Shana is saying she is.

His name is detective Holbrook. He said that he would have some pictures for me later on.

I cant keep going through these feelings. I have to know whats going on with Emily. Should I be scared of her or Should I be apologizing to her.

(Hanna's POV )

Alison sent me a text but I couldnt tell her what happened last night with A...I mean Emily, that would crush her and I know she is hurt enough. I cant believe that I am seriously sticking up for Alison over Emily after all we have been through.

I couldnt be bothered with this right now so I called Caleb. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey babe, you ready to go." Caleb said.

"Yeah, lets ditch this popsicle stand."

I decided I was going to spend the night with Caleb in Ravenswood. I need to get an opinion if this whole situation of someone outside of the group.

As we pull up in his driveway, I get kind of nercous of what I am about to tell him.

He unbuckles his seat belt and was about ot get out when I stopped him.

"Caleb."

He looked at me kind of worried. "What."
I could see the horror on his face when I explained everything that happened last night.

"What the hell, so you're telling me that Emily is A."

"Yep, pretty much. Either that or she is working for A."

He shook his head. "This cant be right Han, Emily would never want to hurt Alison."

"Babe, trust me, I dont want to believe it either but Emily is definetely working with A, but you are right, there really isnt a reason as to why she would want to hurt Ali." I say to him.

"We need her to admit it somehow." He had a sinister look on his face, hell yeah it was sexy but it was still kind of scary. "I know just the person who can help." He says pulling out his phone and pointing at Mona Vanderwaal's contact.

"Wait why do you have Mona's number." I say half laughing.

He give me a look as if saying 'really Hanna', I wiped the smirk off my face.

(Mona's POV )

I was just getting out the shower when my phone started buzzing. i reach for it and see Caleb Rivers. Huh thats weird, I dont really talk to him. Mostly because of those bitches he hangs out with. The only cool one is Hanna.

"Hello."

"Hey Mona, this is Caleb Rivers, Hanna's boyfriend. i just wanted to know if you wouldnt mibd helping me with something really important."

"No Rivers I wont kiss you to make your ex jealous."

"Wait what eww, no gross. Im talking about helping me get information out of someone..and Hanna and I are still dating."He said. He explained everyhting to me. It took a while but I knew what I had to do, I have been in this A situation before with Alison and if I can help bring A down then hells to the yeah Im in.