Chapter 10: How about Forever

THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP OVER THAT SECTION. (YOU CAN TELL WHEN IT STARTS TO GET HEATED)

(Alison's POV)

A raised his gun and pointed it at me. My heart started beating fast when Emily suddenly jumped in between us.

" Em no." I cried.

" hahaha, great now I can kill you both." A said in a sinister tone.

He pointed the gun towards Emily and shot.

" NOOOOO." I screeched.

I ran over to Emily who was.......ok. Wait what!! She was feeling and examining her body to check for a gun shot but she wasn't hit. Suddenly I hear a thump behind me, I turn around to see A on the floor with Toby standing behind him with a gun. It wasn't A that shot, it was Toby. I completely forgot that Spencer and Aria could see everything that was going on, Spencer probably called Toby.

My face was drowned in tears and so was Emily's.

(Emily's POV)

"NOOOOOOO." I hear Ali scream as I hear the sounds of the gun shot. I closed my eyes scared of the amount of pain I was about to feel. I kept them shut for awhile but opened them when I realized that the pain never came. Wait what, I looked at Alison who had tears in her eyes but seemed just as confused as I was. I started to feel all over my body searching for a bullet wound but I couldn't find anything. Suddenly I hear a moan and a loud thump on the ground and I look over to see A on the floor and Toby standing behind him with a gun.

I was completely overwhelmed that I started sobbing. I looked at Alison who was crying too. She reached out and I didn't hesitate to pull her in. I felt so safe and at peace when I was in Alison's arms. I held her so tight and didn't want to let go.

" I love you, so much." she whispers in my ear. Alison always showed feelings for me, but I didn't know she loved me this much, to go through all of this for me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

" I love you too." I said. I saw a smile form on her face and I couldn't help but smile too. We finally separated and I immediately missed her touch. I grabbed her hand.

" Let's get out of here."

We walked over to Toby who put his gun away and pulled me into a warm embrace.

" Im glad you are ok Emily." he said and smiled, he then guided us back out of the cabin. Just as we were walking out I felt Ali pull my hand back.

"Wait, I have to do something."

I see her walk back into the room and I follow close behind her, Toby must not have noticed because he was still walking forward. I see Alison slowly walk over to A's body.

" Ali what are you doing, he's dead."

I saw a tear fall down her face.

" I need to know Em." She says. I knew exactly what she was saying.

She slowly reached for the mask. I could hear her heart thumping in her chest even though I was still standing at the doorway. I could tell she was having second thoughts. This person has been stalking and threatening her for 3 years and now she would know who he was. She finally reached for the mask again and yanked it off letting out a loud gasp.

" Ww-w-who is i-it." I stammer out.

She sinks down on the floor and pulls her knees into her chest and begins to sob. I run over to her and look at the body in front of her only to see.....