Chapter 9: My Hero

(Emily's POV )

I looked up and saw long blonde curls, pink full lips and ocean blue eyes staring down at me. She smiled at me slowly leaned done before leaving a peck on my lips. I smiled back at her.

"That was it Em." Ali said.

"What do you mean."

"I mean that was the last kiss, that was it Emily. No one wants you in Rosewood anymore, why did you think we havent found you yet....its because we arent looking"

Right as she said that I jerked up and flashed my eyes open. It was just a dream. I know it was a dream, Alison would never leave me like that, I know she is looking for me.I looked around and saw that I was still in the same Cabin like place but this time my arms and legs arent tied. I stood up and what over to the door which is bolted shut. I see a window, I grab and iron stick from the fireplace and smash it but when I do, all that I find behind it is a brick wall.

I threw down the stick in anger and started screaming. I stopped after I heard footsteps coming down my hallway.

The door starts to slowly ease open and a shadowy figure wearing all black walks in. I dont know who it is this time because they have a sock on their face.

"Let me go." I yelled out.

"Awe , but that would be no fun." the figure said laughing.

"We dropped a few hints, so as soon as Alison finds you, then we will get the party started."

(Alison's POV)

It has been almost 2 long dreadful weeks, Emily is no where to be found. If anything happens to her I wouldn't be able to handle it. I have to find her.

I have been in my bed all week. I haven't eaten anything and rarely got up to shower. How could I let this happen to her, this is all my fault. I dropped my head into my knees and sobbed when I heard a beep. I grabbed my phone.

2 weeks and you still haven't found her, wow-A

I can't do this, I have to find her. Sitting here moping around all day won't help get Emily back. I get up out of my bed and jump into the shower, Its around 5 am. I have been getting up really early lately....correction I haven't really slept lately.

I quickly dry my hair and put on some sweats. I decided that I would go to the pool today, to think.

I walked to the Rosewood pool and immediately sat in the stands. I looked at the pool and watched the water ripple and turn. I felt a tears escape from my eyes. If Emily was here right now I would tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me but I cant because that fucking bitch took her.

Its been about 2 hrs now so just as I was about to get up and leave the lights shut off. The only thing I could see was the glowing from the pool. I walked up to the edge and look down into the pool to see a message in black letters that said:

Your looking in all of the wrong places for her, you aren't even in the right part of the woods!-A

Oh my god, I have to tell the girls. This is the first clue to finding Emily and I am not going to let it pass me.

To Girls: SOS at my house-Alison

I ran back to my house and the girls showed up about 5 minutes after I got there.

"Whats up Ali." Hanna said.

"A sent me a clue, there was a message in the pool saying that we were looking in all of the wrong places, we arent even in the right woods." I say.