Chapter 3: Dont talk to me

(Emily's POV)

My alarm went off and I looked at the time, it was 8:12 , "Shit". Im kind of nervous to go to school today. Paige is probably going to be bugging me for my answer and Ali is gonna be pissed at me.

I should've just went after her. I really want to just forget about Ali, it would be so much easier, but how are you supposed to forget your first and one true love.

(Alison's POV )

I need to talk to Emily, although she doesnt love me the same way anymore I still dont want to see her with that bitch Paige.

I walked into Mr. Fitz's class, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, Paige, Toby and Caleb were all there but I didnt see Emily. There were only two seats left in the back, so I sat in the middle seat. I put my notebook on the seat to my right just in case Emily came and Noel Khan was on my left staring at my ass.

"Take a picture, it will last longer"

Noel takes out his phone. I rolled my eyes and was just about to start listening to Mr. Fitz until my phone buzzed. It was a text from a blocked number, I figured it was Noel trying to mess with me.

Did you miss me bitch-A

What the fuck, I thought we killed A in New York. This cant be happening. My breathing started to quicken and I was panting really loud.

"Alison are you ok." said Mr. Fitz.

Everyone turned around and stared at me. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, im fine".

Right when I said that Emily came rushing in, She gave the teacher a piece of paper, probably a tardy slip or something and then started searching for seats.

She started walking towards me and everything went in slow motion, gosh she looked beautiful. I smiled and was just about to say something to her when my phone buzzed again.

(Blocked number )What happened to my Queen Bitch, I want to see her- A

I could feel tears starting to build up, but I quickly wipied them away because the old Alison would never cry in public. I heard another buzz.

Oh and one more thing, dont talk to any of the girls until school is over. If you do, you will pay-A

(Emily's POV)

I rushed into my English class and handed him and letter i forged so I wouldnt have to go to the office.

The only empty seat was in the back next to Alison so I went to sit down. She was smiling at me but then she stopped after she got a text from someone.

I was so eager to talk with Alison because I really didnt want her to be upset with me.

"Ali, can we talk after class"

She just looked straight ahead, as if she didnt hear me.

"Ali, please, Im really sorry about last night."

She didnt even acknowledge that I was here. I turned toward the teacher and felt a tear run down my cheek. I wiped it away and waited for the bell to ring.

(Alison's POV )

The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff and left before Emily could say anything. I really hated not being able to talk to my friends, but I know what A is capable of and I have to admit, I am scared.

I went to my locker to put a few books away before going to lunch. I felt someone grab my arm. When I turned around Aria, Spencer , Hanna and of course Emily were standing behind me.

"Why have you been avoiding us all day" Spencer said.

"Yeah, whats up with that Ali." Hanna joined in.

I just smiled, shut my locker and walked through them, bumping Spencer's shoulder. I saw Noel walk by, perfect timing.

"Hey Noel, wait up"

(Spencer's POV )

Did she just fucking bump into me. What the hell is wrong with her, she's turning back into the old bitchy Alison.

"What the hell is wrong with her." Aria said.

"I dont know, but Im sure as hell gonna find out."

We all walked into the cafeteria and sat at our usual table. Alison was sitting with Noel and his friends, laughing. Emily looked heart broken, I felt really bad about that.

"So, you guys are going to Ben's party tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, Caleb and I are going." said Hanna.

I was just about to respond when I heard commotion at Noel's table.

"I knew you were at Emily's house you slut." Paige was standing over Alison.

"Woah drop the tude Pigskin, I was home last night."
Ali shot back.

"BULLSHIT, I saw your phone and keys on her dressor."
Paige was getting pissed.

"Well then not only are you a pigskin bitch, but youre also blind. Wow, arent you just sick of being you "

I could see Paige turn red with anger, she lifted her hand and slapped Alison in the face.

(Emily's POV )

"WHAT THE HELL PAIGE."

I got up from the table and ran over to confront Paige. Alison stood up and slapped Paige right back in the face. Paige fell and Ali was about you hit her again but I got to her fast enough. I wrapped ny arms around her and pulled her back.

Paige got up off the ground and gave Alison a sinister lookem before she stalked away. I turned to Ali.

"Are you ok." I said.

She just looked at me, rolled her eyes and sat back down. That was it, im tired of her shit. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom.

"What the hell Ali, I have been trying to talk to you all day and you have just been ignoring me to hang out with Noel Khan."

She just looked at me.

"Ok, I know thst your mad about last night and I am really sorry. Ali, I have feelings for you and I dont think they will ever go away,but the thing is, I cant have you mad at me because it breaks my heart everytime I think about you, which is all the time."

(Alison's POV)

Yes, this is what I wanted to hear for the longest. I just wanted to hold her and tell her what has been happening with A, but I cant. I could see tears building up in her eyes, I wanted to cry to, but that would only mean breaking A's rules.

Emily got the hint that I wasnt going to respond and she started to walk out but I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips were almost touching and I could feel her breath on my lips as we got closer and closer. Finally our lips connected and sparks flew. My stomach got butterflies. I ran my toungue along her bottom lip. She accepted and our toungues collided. I pushed her against the wall without breaking our kiss and put my knee between her thighs, she moaned. We had a mega hot make out session for about five minutes until I finally broke the kiss. She looked into my eyes and smirked.

"You are so beautiful Alison Dilaurentis.",

I blushed and gave her a quick peck on the lips before heading for the door.

"You're still not going to say anything to me."

She looked pissed, but the old Alison would have been conniving so I turned around, blew her a kiss, winked and left.

The bell rang finally rang, ugh thank god school is over.

As I walked out the bathroom I felt a buzz in my pocket.

You're a smart little bitch aren't you. Well, you better be smart and dont let any of your friends get too carried away at that party-A

!"#&_ I have a really good idea for the next chapter. So A is back, damn. What do you think will happen next, what going to happen at the party.