Chapter 15(Love is the Name)

Your P.O.V

After our talk, my relationship with Sarah had only gotten better. We became closer than we had ever been. We were practically attached to the hip now so if you saw her, you saw me and vice versa. We were never too far apart from one another and if we were when we saw each other again we acted as if we hadn't seen each other in years. They had already begun rehearsing getting fitted for costumes and running lines back and forth for the last couple of days. I knew filming started next week and I still needed to get Sofia into the booth to record One Kiss.

As far as my relationship with Sofia, we haven't really seen one another which was rare and something that I didn't really appreciate. I knew that I would need to see Sofia soon or I would slowly start going insane. Which was the reason I was on my way to kidnap her now; I knew Sarah would be busy for the rest of the day until later tonight so why not hang out with someone that wasn't. Today was Sofia's off day which meant she would be in her trailer, but I knew she needed to get out.

I quickly made my way towards Sofia's trailer as the wind began picking up causing me to groan. I hated the cold weather especially when I wasn't dressed properly for it. I quickly made my way inside seeing Sofia sitting at the table with her phone propped up against something. "Alright, your majesty let's get out of here before it starts raining. I have a day set up for us because I'm sick of being stuck on set," I spoke propping down beside her causing her to facepalm herself. "Y/N I'm in an interview," Sofia spoke angling her phone so I could see her screen. "Umm...hey everyone how's it going," I spoke nervously. I just dug myself into a hole that I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of. "It's great seeing you two together again! We've missed seeing our OTP together which brings up the question of what happened to you two? One day we're expecting a wedding than the next time we see Y/N you're in a relationship with the one and only Sarah Jeffery but now I also have to ask are you still with Sarah or are you back with Sofia?" I glanced from the phone to Sofia raising an eyebrow. "You know what," Sofia quickly stomped on my feet causing me to groan silently before closing my mouth.

"We actually aren't going to answer any of those questions because that part of our life is private. We don't get much privacy in our life so we'd rather that aspect of our life be kept private," Sofia spoke causing me to nod agreeing with her. "We appreciate all the love and support that we've received over the last couple of years, but some things should remain in the dark," I spoke causing Sofia to now nod agreeing with me. "What I will say before I was so rudely interrupted, is that when asking people these up close and personal questions try to think about others. I can't blame you because I know it's your job and that's what you get paid to do but just be mindful of other people is all I'm asking," I spoke before turning towards Sofia. "We have to get this song recorded the deadline for the album is coming up," I mumbled before sliding out of the view of the camera. The interview literally ended after saying goodbyes and thanking Sofia for during the interview they ended the live. "What was that Y/N? Not only did you just randomly walk in my trailer but what you said to that woman," I literally rolled my eyes listening to Sofia. "Okay first of all I can take the blame for just walking in here without knocking but I was excited to see you. However, I won't apologize for what I said to her, I meant every word, the least you can do is be grateful that I said it nicely," I spoke with a huff causing Sofia to laugh in disbelief. "Be grateful? Are you serious!" Sofia asked causing me to nod turning to look at her. "Yes, be grateful Sofia, I could've said it in a million different rude ways, but I didn't. Everyone knows that this part of your life is private, and no one ever questions it. The questions that she asked in my eyes were offensive. She just wanted some information to spin and flip our words. We'll be trending news in the next thirty minutes and guess what not only that has the power to mess up my relationship with you but also Sarah," I spoke sighing and taking a seat on the couch.