Prologue(I Care)

Your P.O.V

~Flashback~

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY SOFIA? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I yelled as she paced across the room. " I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT ISN'T TRUE! THAT YOU DIDN'T TRY ANYTHING WITH HER! THAT NOTHING HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME!"She yelled tears pouring from anger and betrayal. "YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER TRY ANYTHING WITH HER OR ANYBODY ELSE SOFIA! SHE CAME ONTO ME AND WHEN I TURNED HER DOWN AND TOLD HER THAT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU SHE FLIPPED IT LIKE I WAS THE ONE THAT TRIED SOMETHING! I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!" I yelled I was beyond frustrated. Sofia had been filming the first-ever Descendants playing the character Evie who happened to be the Evil Queen's daughter. Today was just like any other day I brought food to Sofia on set like I usually did and when I got into her trailer Dove was there, of course, being a bother. I didn't like Dove she was sneaky and manipulative and Sofia was so blinded by that I hated it. Dove had hit on me once or twice each time I dismissed her and leaving instant to go be with Sofia. However, the mischief looked in her eyes told me something different. I should have known earlier on to leave but I didn't and that's were I missed up at.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT Y/N! SHE SAID IT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CREW THAT YOU HAD CAME ONTO HER!"Sofia stopped pacing and yelled in my direction running her hands through her hair. "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER AND I DIDN'T TRY ANYTHING...Why don't you believe me?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the hotel bed. "It wouldn't be your first time cheating," Sofia spoke bitterly causing me to laugh nodding my head. "We were fourteen and fifteen Sofia that was eight years ago! Not once since then have I given you a reason to doubt my loyalty! I haven't even looked in the direction of another woman and you believe the first chick that says I do?" I asked in disbelief. "If you did it once who says you won't do it again?" She whispered looking at me causing me to nod my head getting up and grabbing my suitcase. "We're engaged for fuck's sake and you don't even trust me," I mumbled packing my things. I wasn't going to stay here and let her continued to question my loyalty.

"Then maybe we aren't ready to get married," Sofia spoke causing me to freeze turning in her direction watching her come sit at the end of the bed next to my suitcase. "Y/N," She spoke trying to reach out and touch me. "NO!" I spoke pulling away moving around the room grabbing all my things and just throwing them in the suitcase. "Y/N listen to me," She spoke standing up as I made my way into the bathroom grabbing my things. "No Sofia! You're calling off our engagement just because some girl says I tried something with her when I did not! Even after I keep telling you I didn't! After I warned you several times about her and you still don't believe me! Me out of all people! The person who stands here and doesn't complain when we're flying all over the place! When dates get canceled because of you're filming late or because the crew is hanging out!When I have to sit at your apartment all day and act like a housewife because I don't have friends because we're always moving or because you're out of state! Someone who left everything and everyone behind for you! Scholarships! Internships! My family! SOMEONE WHO HAS SUPPORT EVERY CHOICE, DECISION, ROLE, EVERYTHING! SO THAT YOU COULD BE HAPPY BECAUSE YOUR HAPPINESS WAS MY HAPPINESS!" I was behind frustrated and hurt about the whole situation. "Now look at me," I spoke laughing sarcastically through the tears as I finished packing everything completely. Sofia stood in the center of the room tears running down her face but I didn't care anymore.

"I don't know what to do," Sofia spoke looking at me as I grabbed my suitcase and jacket. I checked my pockets making sure I had my phone and wallet. "I'm going to make it easy for you," I spoke grabbing my suitcase off the bed. I made my way towards Sofia grabbing her hands softly looking her in the eyes, "I love you with everything in me but I guess sometimes it takes more than love." I spoke kissing the side of her cheek wiping her eyes. "I wish you nothing but the best," I spoke grabbing my suitcase and making my way out the room.