Chapter 5(They Don't Know Us)

Sarah P.O.V

I watched as Y/N and Sofia pulled out the lot heading in the direction of her house before I went the opposite direction. I bit my lip softly before focusing my attention on the road not wanting to let my insecurities get the best of me. "What are you thinking about?" China asked as she observed me softly. "Nothing, just trying to remember what else we might need to grab," I spoke stopping at the light causing her to hum lightly. I looked over at China before sighing, "Okay so it might bother me a little that Y/N and Sofia are alone."

I watched Cameron nod softly, "That's understandable but I mean we can all see that Y/N loves you." Cameron spoke sitting up softly as I continued driving towards China's place. "I know but that's Sofia. The girl she was supposed to marry, the one she was engaged to marry." I pouted slightly thinking of the two. I mean I was a big supporter of the two when they were together, they were goals. "I know Y/N wouldn't cheat but I still can't help but be insecure sometimes," I could tell they understood where I was coming from. "Do you think Y/N would be with you if she still loved Sofia even a little?" Cameron spoke after a while causing China's head to snap in his direction. He quickly threw his hands up in defense, "Just listen."

"We've known Y/N forever and we know two things she's not someone that would cheat on her partner and she isn't someone that would lead someone else on, right?" China nodded causing me to nod. "Right," I spoke causing him to smile. "Y/N is with you which means her feelings are one hundred percent with you," I smiled listened to him knowing he was correct and had good points. "Wait so you don't think Y/N cheated on Sofia?" I asked as we pulled up outsides China's place. As soon as I put the car in parked, I turned around in my seat along with China to look back at Cameron.

"I know she didn't cheat on Sofia. Dove is a lot of thing and sneaky and manipulative are the top two things on the list," Cameron spoke taking off his seat belt and getting out the car. "Then why didn't you tell Sofia?" China asked as we quickly got out the car behind him. "You don't think I've tried? Sofia doesn't listen to anybody but Dove and same for Booboo, everyone thought I was just defending Y/N because she was my best friend but I've seen Dove try to come on to Y/N and Y/N shot her down every time," Cameron spoke as we stood at the front door. "It's very apparent that Dove doesn't take rejection well," China spoke as she unlocked the door. "You're telling me," I mumbled following behind her inside the house. "Wait," I spoke grabbing Cameron as we walked into the house. "Do you need to go home and change?" I asked causing him to shake his head no. "Okay great all we have to do is stop at my house after this," I spoke taking a seat on the couch as China made her way upstairs to get ready.

"You shouldn't worry about Y/N to often just trust her," Cameron spoke after plopping on the couch behind me. "I know," I mumbled resting my head on his shoulders knowing it was Y/N who should have a problem with trusting me. I started to feel guilty as I thought about my week with Nick.

We all made our way inside the gates as  I got off the phone with Y/N letting our friends know she was on the way, "So when did you and Y/N like know that y'all liked one another?" Booboo asked as we scrolled around. "Wait no when did you and her get close?" He spoke quickly changing his question. China bumped shoulders with me lightly causing me to look in her direction as she gave me a looking letting me know I didn't have to answer that, I simply shrugged letting her know it was okay. I looped our arms together before looking over at Booboo who walked beside Cameron and Dove

"Umm... we got close after I got casted for Charmed. She worked on set and was always on set and we remembered each other from the first Descendants. We had become really close friends and then maybe a few months later she asked me on a date, but I rejected her every time," I spoke lightly with a smile. "Why?"

I stared at him confused a little, "Why what?" I asked slightly.

"Why did you reject her?" He asked with a goofy grin that was starting to annoy me slightly. "I felt like we both weren't ready for a relationship and I didn't want it to affect our work."

"So, it didn't bother you that she was Sofia's ex-fiancé? Or it didn't bother her that you were one of Sofia's friends? " We all stopped in the middle of our walked and looked at each other. Cameron standing between Booboo and me as China and Dove stood across from one another. "I bet that's the reason why you didn't do Descendants two isn't it?" Booboo spoke stepping closer to me causing Cameron to move to push back but it seemed like he didn't move fast enough. I watched as Booboo got shoved back causing me to turn around and see Y/N and Sofia. "Why don't you mind your business Booboo? It didn't bother you when Sofia rejected you after you kept trying to get with her even through you knew we were engaged? Next time you want to know something you step to me and ask me. Get in my face like you did Sarah's and I will make sure I lay you on your ass in front of everyone," Y/N spoke stepping in Booboo's face who stared at her angerly.

"Don't think I can't take you Y/N," Booboo said shaking slightly. "Why don't you try it then?" Y/N spoke lowly stepping so that they were chest to chest. "Hey, you guys are causing a scene," Dove spoke causing them to shrug. "Great everyone can watch Y/N's downfall," Booboo spoke as they stared each other in the eyes. "You do a few flips off buildings and think you're the shit," Y/N spoke chuckling softly. "Guys come on we work for Disney," Dove spoke causing them to continue staring at each other. "Y/N come on," I spoke grabbing her hand and pulling her back softly. I felt her intwine our fingers before stepping back nodding slowly, "You okay?" She asked turning towards me. I nodded softly before she turned towards the group, "We're going to go get some food anyone want anything?" I watched as everyone shook their head before Cameron began talking about going on a few rides. "I'm sorry I didn't come soon enough," Y/N spoke as we stood in lines waiting for churros. I crossed my arms over my chest shaking my head, "It's fine it's not your fault. Booboo was just being a jerk." I mumbled as Y/N wrapping arms around me causing me to rest my head on her chest before I uncrossed my arms and wrapped them around her waist.

I felt Y/N shake her head before she kissed the crown of my head, "More like an nosy asshat." I giggled softly closing my eyes as she rocked us side to side. "I haven't been here in a while," Y/N mumbled looking around causing me to smile. "We need to get matching ears," I spoke looking up at Y/N who playfully groaned shaking her head. "Not the matching ears," She spoke pouting slightly.

I finished my churros happily swinging Y/N's and my hands lightly as the mouse ears glowed on our head. I looked over at Y/N who so happened to be watching me,"Happy now." She asked as we made our way back to our group of friends. "I'm always happy when I'm with you," I spoke leaning over and pecking her lips with a smile. "Alright we agreed on Splash Mounting first is that okay? Give us time to get wet and walk around to we cool off," Cameron spoke causing Y/N to nod fist bumping him. "Then it's Mad Tea Party with the ladies," Cameron finish winking over at me before pulling me into a hug. "Come no kiddies let's go have some fun," China spoke with a grin.

"Remember when we went on the Mad Tea Party in Disney World and we spun so fast we were sick after," Cameron spoke towards Y/N causing her to laugh nodding. "Oh man they stopped the ride early because we were going to fast they thought we were going to break the ride," Y/N spoke causing the pair to laugh even harder. "Well we know who we aren't riding with," I spoke causing them to playfully roll their eyes before looking at one another. "Girls."

I watched as the two did the Zack and Cody's hand shake before running off towards splash mounting, "Maybe we shouldn't have brought them."

I looked over Sofia and nodded my head agreeing with her

I looked over Sofia and nodded my head agreeing with her. "Well it's too late so come on before they get to far,"China spoke causing us to head in the direction of the two.

_________________________________________

First full day of college classes and I made sure to push this chapter out. Sorry guys! Next chapter will definitely be longer! Just keep pushing me to update, kinda forgot all about Wattpad.😕 I'm working on it though guys! Stay safe everybody make sure to social distance!

Song: They Don't Know Us by One Direction