Chapter One(Lazy)

Your P.O.V

I sat inside the car mindlessly scrolling through Instagram as I waited for Sarah to come out. I had already picked up the smoothies that she usually whined about after a long day. I liked a photo that Melonie had posted of the two of us today at the studio before I saw Sarah coming out of the studio causing me to smile getting out of the car. Stuffing my phone in my pocket I made my way around the car opening the car door for her as a van pulled up behind us. I watched as the rest of the Descendants crew walked out of the building causing me to groan to myself. Not long after they exited the building I watched as Cameron ran over towards Sarah picking her up," Onward peasant."She called out pointing towards the car causing us both to laugh before he started running towards the car. I leaned against the car lazily watching the two with a smile.

He stopped in front of me before sitting Sarah down. "Nice to see you again Y/N," He spoke causing me to stand up as he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you, bro," I spoke ruffling his hair playfully causing him to push my hand away laughing. "I missed you too. I didn't have anybody to dance with," He spoke causing me to smile. "Well that might just change," I spoke causing him to furrow his eyebrows. "What?" He asked causing Sarah and me to shrug our shoulder. "You'll see," She spoke causing him to roll his eyes pushing us both softly before running towards the group that waited at the door.

"You missed it," I spoke softly grabbing Sarah's attention before pulling her into a hug. "Yeah, I did. I missed them all and didn't even realize how much until I got here," She spoke into my chest causing me to kiss the top of her head before pulling away and opening the car door for her. "Smoothies are inside as requested madam," I spoke bowing slightly causing her to laugh before pecking my lips and sliding into the car. "Thank you," She spoke as I shut the door rounded the car. "Y/N!" I heard someone call out causing me to smile seeing China running out the building towards me. I met China during the Black Lightning filming she was an amazing actress that I was happy to work with. She was always so positive and happy so we usually hung out a lot and she was close with Sarah which was a bonus knowing that my girlfriend had someone on her side. "Japannnn," I spoke opening my arms causing her to stop across from me narrowing her eyes at me. "Really?" She asked causing me to smile innocently before pulling her into a hug. "Where have you been chick?" I asked as we pulled away. "I went and visited some family before anything started while I had some free time left," She spoke causing me to smile understanding. "Babe, can I see your phone?" Sarah asked causing me to pull it out my pocket handing it to her window before turning back towards China. "We definitely need to catch up before things get busy. I don't mind seeing you every day but I feel like we'll never get any work done," I spoke causing China's eyebrows to shoot up. "Shhh!" I spoke before she could open her mouth.

I watched her smirk before she began walking backward, "China!" I warned causing her to run away and me to groan. "It slipped?" Sarah asked playfully as I rounded to the car. I looked up at the group who happened to be Dove, Booboo, and Sofia who all watched me carefully causing my eyebrows to nit together confused before getting into the car. "Kinda," I spoke causing her to roll her eyes before she pushed something on my phone and a song began playing through the car. I smiled turning the song up and pulling off the lot with my fingers laced with Sarah's.

"How was the studio today?" Sarah asked as we carried the food into the kitchen. "It was really chill. Mel was chill most of the day helping me to find songs to fit into most of the scenes for Charmed," I spoke as I set the bag of food on the counter as Sarah went back and locked the front door. "Fuck babe. We should've just ordered food here because now we need to shower but the food will be cold when we get out or we can eat it before we shower and then not have anything to eat when we watch the movie," Sarah spoke causing me to smile pulling her into my arms.