Chapter 13( Holy)

Sofia P.O.V

I had settled in my trailer and had been set on avoiding everyone until it was time for us to start rehearsal. How was I supposed to face them knowing that they had been lying to me for years? Well not "them" I know Cameron has been trying to tell me the truth for years but I was so foolish. I assumed he was just trying to protect Y/N because they had gotten close while we were filming. I wish I had believed them in the first place. I had driven Y/N away and treated her poorly and so it was mostly my fault just as much as Doves. But just me when I said I wouldn't let off so easy. I lost the love of my life and I knew it was my fault but Dove gave the final push that was needed to break us apart. And now, well now I had to see her for the next couple of months with someone she loved. How was I supposed to be okay with that? It would never be easy but I knew she was happy with Sarah and I wouldn't jeopardize that.

I stated to myself for the next couple of days trying to get my emotions together I didn't want to do something irrational when I finally did see the others. Paulina unfortunately wasn't able to come until the week of my birthday which I was okay with. I knew she would be here because we never celebrated our birthdays apart. Cameron had thankfully been keeping me updated on Y/N but he had also been coming and checking on me to make sure I was fine. Which I was thankful for, I didn't know what I would do if I had to do it along. I mean I know that I had Paulina and I know that Y/N and I talked about it. But realizing that I was a horrible fiancé was eye-opening and maybe a little part of me felt as I should suffer for it which was why I had agreed on having breakfast with Sarah and Y/N. I would allow myself to sit there and watch the two of them be happy. I would watch Y/N be happy with someone that wasn't me.

Of course, it wasn't just me and the two of them. Cameron and China had thankfully tagged along which we were headed. It was a small cafe a few miles from our trailers in town which had some of the best food I had ever tasted. "You know you don't have to stay. Anytime yourself uncomfortable you can always leave," Cameron spoke as the three of us made our way towards the cafe. "Thanks, Cam but I'll be fine. Don't worry," I spoke giving him a small smile and bumping his shoulder playfully as we made our way down the street on the golf cart. "Wait so you and Y/N talked everything out and you're okay with one another?" China asked from the back causing me to turn in my seat slightly and nod. "And you're not getting back together?" I sighed shaking my head. "She's happy with Sarah and I would never jeopardize that. She deserves to be happy after everything and if Sarah is who makes her happy. Then I can respect that and be happy for her," I spoke but I think we all knew that I was slowly dying inside. "That's very noble of you. Pretty amazing," China spoke with a smile causing me to smile. "Well I am pretty amazing," I joke flipping my hair over my shoulder causing us both to laugh.

It didn't take us long to get make it to the cafe before rushing inside because it was freezing. "I still hate the cold," I mumbled as we slide into a booth. "Of course you do. You're a Florida baby," Y/N spoke allowing Sarah to slide in first before Y/N sat on the outside across from me. "Hey!" I spoke to her and Sarah. Sarah spoke back as she hugged China softly who stood next to her. "And it's fine. It should be warming up in the next week or so since April is a week away," Sarah finally spoke for the first time directly to me since we've started this project. Definitely a surprise to everyone at the table including me. "I hope so," I spoke as our waitress came over.

"So how was your week with your family McClain?" Y/N asked directing her question towards China who obviously was the only one she hadn't talked to about the previous week. We all listened to China tell us about her week as we all began relaxing around each other. We were able to share a few laughs and joke around without being so tense. By the time our food had arrived at the table everyone had real smiles on their face. I had opted for a bowl of oatmeal knowing that it would be fine on my stomach and I wouldn't get sick after eating it. I stirred it with my spoon lightly before my brows furrowed together. "Excuse me," I called grabbing our waitress's attention. "Could you tell me what's all in here?" I asked nicely catching Y/N's attention who put her utensils down not even touching her food as we listened to the ingredients. Only one caught my attention. Pecans which I happened to be allergic too. "Is there a way I can order something else?" I asked causing her to nod pulling out her notebook. "Here. I'll eat the oatmeal and you can have my French toast," Y/N spoke switching her food out with mine. "It's fine. I can order something else," I spoke politely before Y/N told our waitress it was fine and asked for an apple and cinnamon. "You would've just ordered French Toast anyways plus at least now you don't have to wait," Y/N spoke with a shrug before picking up her spoon. I shook my head as our waitress returned with an apple and a small dish filled with cinnamon. "Thank you," I spoke causing her to nod giving me a smile before she sprinkled cinnamon into the oatmeal and grabbed the apple trying to peel it causing me to snort. "Here let me," I spoke before she placed the apple in my hand and the knife.