Chapter 12( Woman)

Your P.O.V

I had spent the last twenty-four hours in and out of sleep. My emotions were all of the places and I just wanted to sleep to avoid thinking about everything. After my dance with Sofia, we had gotten a Uber to the house and showered individual of course. Then we settled in Sofia's bed across from one another and just talked. Telling each other how the years apart had been, stories from throughout the few years, almost like we were learning the new us. We had stayed up all night talking and laughing that neither one of us wanted to sleep not knowing when we'd have another night like this. Sofia had been the first one sleep out the two of us and I couldn't help but stare until I had drifted off to sleep right beside her.

The next morning I had to inform them that I would be flying to Canada to spend the rest of the break with Sarah and her family for Hannah's birthday. Sofia had taken me to the airport and hadn't talked to me the whole ride. I could understand why she was upset but at the end of the day, Sarah was my girlfriend. When we had finally arrived at the airport I had held Sofia in my arms before saying my goodbyes and letting her know I would call when I landed. She only nodded wishing me a safe flight and letting me know she would see me when she got to Canada.

By the time I had made it to Canada and Sarah's family home I was exhausted. To say her family was surprised was an understatement which I could understand nobody knew I was coming. Turns out they were surprised for a whole different reason. As soon as Hannah's eyes laid on me I could see confusion and panic flash through her eyes. This time I was the one confused but I didn't question it. Sarah's mother let me know that Sarah had gone out with friends and would be back in a little bit. Her dad however had welcomed me and pulled me out to the back to apologize for his previous behavior which had also surprised me.

I had been so busy dancing with her grandmother that I hadn't even noticed when Sarah hard entered the house. What I did notice however was the fact that Nick was here. I wasn't an idiot I knew Sarah had been hanging out with Nick more. I knew that they had gotten closer when I found his jacket in her car and when his name would appear on her screen Sarah would just clear the message and then give me her undivided attention. After thinking about it I started to realize more and more that Nick had a crush on Sarah but instead of saying anything about it I let it slide. I trusted that Sarah was loyal to me, she had never given me a reason to think otherwise. I didn't want to assume she was cheating on me because look how my other relationship turned out because of it. Besides Sofia the only other person I had ever dated was Sarah and honestly, I didn't want anything to go wrong. So once Sarah and Nick started their yelling match I quietly made my way upstairs after telling her family goodnight. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door and Nick's clothes were scattered around the room. I felt sick to my stomach thinking I had been cheated on. Trust. Something that I was starting to run out on. The only thing I could do was hope that Sarah hasn't been cheating on me. And I knew that I would have to talk to her soon. Kenny has been nice enough to come to get last night with no questions and after seeing the events that happened while I stood outside the car I'm pretty sure he figured out what had happened. He had kindly booked me a hotel and told me if I needed anything else he was just a call away.

I rolled over grabbing my phone seeing I had over two hundred messages from Sarah and even more missed calls. I could understand why it was already one a.m here in Canada, I had slept a whole day away. Instead of calling Sarah I laid in bed contemplating my choices. I needed to talk to Sarah and figure our relationship out but I also wanted to call Sofia just to have a little bit of peace in my life. But I knew that I couldn't run to Sofia every time something happened with my relationship with Sarah. It just wouldn't be fair to any of us. So I did what any person would do and rolled over to fall back asleep deciding I would just handle it later.