4

George's POV

My fucking head hurts. Wait why does my head hurt and why did it dark...oh my eyes are closed.

Groaning I opened my eyes, my head was pounding where am I? Looking around the room and see a small bed in the corner that looks ancient and a table on the other side of the room that's in the same condition as the bed.

When I try to move I can't do I look down and realize that I'm tied to the chair. I'm confused but it all comes screaming back to me, a man in a creepy mask with nice voice kidnapped me fucking wonderful.

I hear footsteps and a door open, I try to fake sleep because he might go away. The footsteps get louder until there right in front of me "I know your awake so stop pretending" slowly I lift my head up and look at the masked man,

"There we go~ That wasn't so hard was it" I can't speak so I look at floor. He grabs my face roughly and I wince "LOOK AT ME WHNE IM TALKING TO YOU" I feel my hand start to shake so I grip the arm rest of the chair hard probably leaving a mark or two.

"Tell me your name" I don't want to tell him my name so I stay quiet "how about I tell you man name first, I'm dream now what's your name" I don't want to tell you dumb fuck. He's kind of stupid like if someone doesn't say anything they obviously don't want to answer. I almost roll my eyes that would not have ended well.

"Fine don't tell me looks like your not getting food then" dream then goes upstairs and I hear the lock of the door click. Well shit.

Time skip

It's been what feels like forever but was probably only a couple days. I'm so hungry dream hasn't given me any food like he said he would.

I'm feel like I'm gonna die from starvation so I do the only thing I can, sleep. Maybe he will come down here and I can ask for food when I wake up.

Dreams POV

He didn't tell me his name so I'm going to see how long he is willing to go without food. It's day 7, one full week of no food. I gotta say he's doing much better then the others did.

I sit on the couch in the living room and turn on the t.v just to see what I missed. I killed someone yesterday night, I wonder if they found the body yet.

I turn on the news and see the face of the boy I have, I quickly turn up the volume.

The person that you see here is currently missing, his name is George Davidson, age 24 and police say that if anyone has any information to please contact them. George was reported missing by a friend that happens to live in other state and when they called the police thought it was a prank. After some convincing the police went to check where George lives and found it completely empty with no sign of anyone living there for a few days.

Huh well I guess I know his name now. I walk to the kitchen to make him some food, yes he didn't tell me himself but I know it now and I don't want him to get sick or something.

I make him an egg and some toast then walk to the basement locking the door behind me.

When I get down there he is asleep awww he's so peaceful when he's sleeping. I decide to be nice and untie the ropes, I put his food on the table and pick him up bringing him over to the bed. When he's there I grab some hand cuffs and cuff him to the bed frame.

I will un cuff him when he wakes up so he can eat.

Thank you so much for 55 views!!!
I cut two of my fingers yesterday and it hurt like a bitch
Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night