12

George's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed and I'm not cuffed to it, yaaay. I stand up and proceeded to fall back down, wow not using your legs for who knows how long takes a toll on you. I stand up slower this time and place a hand in the wall, using it to guide me. I make it to the door and pull it open.

As soon as I step out of the room the smell of food hits my nose and my stomach growl's loudly. I walk towards it and end up at the entrance of the kitchen. I can see Dream with his back facing me as he stands over the stove. "Good morning Georgie" he turns around and, his mask is of what the fuck is going on.

"Uh-morning...dream" I realize that he is cooking bacon and eggs, I place my hand on my stomach. I haven't eaten in days and am surprised I can still stand. "go and sit at the table the foods ready" I make a confused face but sit in a wooden chair and a plate with food is placed in front of me.

Dream sits across from me and encourages me to eat witch I don't hesitate to do, it's so good and I start eating faster and faster. I hear dream chuckle and slow down as my cheeks become pink. I hear him sigh and give him a look asking what's wrong why do I care what's wrong with him, he hurt me. As if he is reading my mind he says "I thought we could spend some time together, to make up for lying to you" and if this fucker wasn't so beautiful I would be yelling at him right now. He's just so captivating with his fluffy looking hair, golden eyes maybe their green, and the freckles that dot his face like stars.

I just nod as a response to what he said, I mean I get to be out of the basement.

Once we are both done eating he takes the plates and puts them in the sink "go to the living room and pick a movie alright" I nod again and walk to the couch picking up the remote and tuning it on. I go to Netflix and pick my favourite movie, ponyo (I fucking love this movie, it was my childhood) I wait for dream so I can push play and when he comes back it's with popcorn. We both get under the blanket and I push play. "What movie is this"

"It's ponyo duh" he laughs "alright"

Time skip

The movie is about halfway done and I look over at dream to see his reaction god I want to kiss him. wait-what, no no no no no I don't want to kiss him. Dream turns to look at me and I quickly look away. I then feel a hand on my jaw and my head is turned to look dream in the eyes. His face moves closer and my breath hitches. He's so close but before we kiss he stops and speaks as he looks me dead in the eyes "can I kiss you" I give a small nod in return and he smashes out lips together.

He tastes like strawberry's and out lips fit so well together, moving in sync with each other. This goes on for a few minutes before he moves down my neck, sucking a biting. He lays me down and puts his hands under my shirt while mine travel to his hair, pulling and hearing him groan against my neck.

He pulls away and takes a deep breath before speaking "can I keep going or do you want me to stop" I nod hoping he understands "I need works Georgie"

"Yes, please dream" I whine. He chuckles "alright baby" (consent is so sexy 😫)

Sapnaps POV and time skip

My plane is about to board, I will be in Florida in about 2 hours (idk how long it takes I'm Canadian and in school)

The plan is that I will land by 12 and and go straight to dreams house. The sooner the better, who knows what he's doing to George right now. My flight number was called and I can't help but feel anxious, I hope I won't have to hurt dream. Don't get me wrong I love him like a brother but he can't just hurt my friends, I have known George for years and he means a lot to me. I don't think I would be able to choose between them though and that's what scares me, I just might have to.

You thought you were getting smut but no, I can't write that in math class. I'm so fucking hungry but I have to wait like half an hour.

New book is out it's called Oh So Innocent, the first chapter is out. :]

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night