14

Dreams POV

"Um- ya I'll say George" George gives a beaming smile, his smile is so pretty. George gives sapnap a hug and pulls him to the couch so they can catch up, it has been a few months after all.

Suddenly I can hear something in the distance, it sounds like a car but barely any drive past during the day, I then hear the sirens and my eyes widen. I rush over to them and grab George's hand "we need to go. Now!" I run to my room and grab the gun I keep in my dresser drawer, I make sure it's loaded before I go back to living room. It seems that was just in time because there is forceful banging on the door and yells to open up. I quickly guide both sapnap and George to the back door and we all run out and I can hear the door being busted down as we run into the forest.

I have my hand tightly holding onto George's so he won't fall behind. I can hear footsteps farting closer and I know what I have to do so digging my feet into the ground I stop all three of us and turn to George. I cup his face with my hands and look him in the eyes "George I want you to know I love and no matter happens don't stop running"

"I love you too but what are you doing" I give him a kiss on the lips and put all the feeling I can into it, when we pull away I think he understands what I'm going to do "dream don't" I place our foreheads together and whisper "I'm sorry" I then pull away and turn to sapnap "keep his safe alright" I give a sad smile to them both because I know if I survive I probably won't end up coming back. Sapnap nods and grabs George's hand pulling him to urge him to walk, George has tears in his eyes as he gets pulled away. They soon start running again and Dream goes back to towards the house.

"HEY, IM OVER HERE" he starts to sprint in the other direction and can hear the meany footsteps following. Suddenly there's a loud bang and Dream feel a small pinch in his chest n looks down "oh" he breaths out before falling to the ground.

His ears are ringing and his vision is burly. It's getting harder to breath and I can feel the light leaving, it's actually... nice. Death has always fascinated dream, when he was younger he would sit in his room and think of how it might feel like for him. Everyone always says that you see a light before you go but Dream can't see anything with all the shapes and colours mashed together. What he does feel is free, like a terrible weight has been lifted of his chest and even with no air in his lungs he can breath better then ever before. With the last bit of air and the last bit of life in his dying body he pushes out four words that mean so much he never though he would get to say them, but he did and he knows the other feels the same "I love you George" with that dreams body goes limb and his heart finally stops.

Hi, how are you all?

Have an awesome day/night