13

George's POV

I wake up with arms around my waist holding me. I turn my head and see Dream sleeping peacefully, he looks so calm with his eyes closed and face relaxed. I turn to look at the time on the clock he has in his room and it says 12:30, wow Wes kept late but I guess that's understandable. I turn back around to look at dream and run my hand through his hair. He stirs and his eyes open "morning Georgie" his voice is heavy from sleep and it sounds hot. I feel myself blush "morning" he holds me tighter and buries his head in my hair. "Can we just stay here please" i nuzzle my face into his cheats and nod "of course"

Sapnap's POV

the plane landed and I'm now getting in a car to head to dreams house. It's 12:30 and I should be there by around 1:00. I am driving a little faster then I'm supposed to but that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is getting to George.

I finally stove at his house in the woods at the edge of town. I park the car and get out, quickly walking the the door and trying to open it. It obviously doesn't open but it was worth a try, I start pounding on the door and yelling dreams name, his car is still here so I know he's home.

George's POV

There's a really loud knocking on the door and I can hear someone yelling dreams name, they sound...familiar but I can't place a finger on who. Dream jumps up as soon as he here's the aggressive knocking, he grabs me and brings me to the basement "stay here no matter what got it, I will be right back" he kisses my four head and goes back up the stairs. I can hear the door open and talking, the volume getting progressively louder as the minutes pass. Eventually it's a full on screaming match and I finally recognize the voice, HOLY SHIT ITS SAPNAP. I run up the stairs and try to open the door, fuck it's locked. I run back doesn't and look for something to help, I see a knife still on the table from when Ben was killed, I don't want to think about that so I quickly grab it and run back to the door.

I use the knife to just break the lock, no time for trying to pick it. Once the door is open I run out and to the from of the house, there he is saying near the door yelling with at dream. I can feel my eyes start to water "sap?" I say in a really small shaky voice, he still hears it though and turns to look at me. I can see his eyes start to swell with tears "George?" I nod and run to him, jumping into a hug. "I missed you sapnap" he pulled away and examined me "are you hurt, did he hurt you, are you ok" I laugh a little from his overprotectiveness and tell him I'm fine "ya me and dream were just sleeping" he looked really confused when I said that "sleeping? Like in the same bed or..." I look over at dream, he looks really mad, probably because sapnap just showed up and started yelling "ya in the same bed, why" he looks even more confused "didn't he kidnap you"

"Ya, and he hurt me at first but everything is better now."

"Oh, alright then, I thought-never mind" dream huffs out a breath and cresses his arms "exactly" sapnap turned to dream "well if he was fine I wouldn't ever him to be trapped in the basement, I had to make sure" dream rolls his eyes "i his him because he's a missing person, what if you were the police and I don't hide him" sapnap has a look of realization on his face and scratches the back of his neck out of embarrassment "ya ok that makes sense"

"Anyway, are you going to stay for a little sapnap, this is our first time talking irl"

"Um-"

Guys there's a pretty girl in my English class, what do I do, help me please.

Have an awesome day/night