15

Dreams POV

I open my eyes and look around, I'm in a room but it's cover in mirror's? I walk closer and the image of me changes, it's turns into a random person and their banging on the glass, they look scared. I keep walking and more people take over my reflection, it seems like every mirror has a different person and I think I remember someone them. I feel like I'm in a fun house, the deeper I go the more lost I feel. The people also stop becoming strangers and start becoming people that are familiar to me as I go on.

I can't believe I did something to all these people, they ether bang on the glass or plead and cry for help, this never effected me before so why now.

After what feels like hours the mirrors change size a little becoming bigger then the others, I stopped looking at all the face but I felt a pull to these ones so I looked. It's ... my family, there all here, my sister is just touching the glass, my mom is crying even though she never showed emotion when I was growing up and my father looked angry as he always did, I think he's yelling because his mouth is moving but there's no sound to it. Dream gives a dry empty laugh "his glass must be soundproof"

Dream keeps walking and finally makes it to then end, he steps closer and waits to see who it is. As the image of dream fades a new one of George appears and Dream wants to cry. George looks so hurt, he has his hands on the glass and mumbles of words fall out of his mouth with silent tears racing down his cheeks. Dream strains his ears to make out what he's saying though it's not to hard because everything seems to have gone quiet "please dream, I need you, come back, please, please, please." Dream steps forward and places his hand on top of George's and leans his forehead on the glass.

Dreams makes a promise right then and vows to never leave George ever again, and he doesn't, he spends all his time sitting in front of George's mirror, watching. He realized time moves much faster because he can watch George's day go by in what feels like an hour. Sometimes dream gets angry at everything and start running George's mirror, maybe it's like portal and if he tries hard enough he can somehow go back to George. It never works and he stopped trying when the mirror cracked a little, wanting to preserve George forever. So now when he goes to sleep dream runs at other mirrors trying to find a way in, meany have gotten broken and dream is used to the glass that cuts him almost constantly. He will find a way even if it means breaking every mirror in the funhouse that is his death.

It's over holy shit
A/n in a little
Have an awesome day/night