11

George's POV

I haven't moved from the bed in days, I mean it's not like I can anyway with these hand cuffs. I let out a sight and close my eyes, it feels like all I do is sleep nowadays. I hear footsteps and know it's dream.

"George you need to eat" I just keep my eyes closed, nothing matters anymore and I'm going to die one way or another. "You killed someone suck it the fuck up George and eat" I could tell dream was getting frustrated but like I said before I. Don't. Care.

I sight again "At least he was a bad person" I mumbled not having strings to talk and keeping my eyes closed. Dream grew a sinister grin behind his mask, "you see Georgie that would be right, if it were true." My breathing stopped.

"What do you mean"

"I mean, he was completely innocent, just some random guy I found and decided to hurt and you helped George." He faked hurt in his voice. I could a panic attack starting again. The nonexistent meals coming up once again.

I quickly turn to the side and throw up over the side of bed, my hand cuffs restricting me. My breathing is fast and throughly burns, the familiar feeling of no air in my lungs back again. My ears are ringing, it's so loud it hurts, I want to claw my ears off it hurts so much but I can't reach to cover them with my hands.

Geo-

-rge

Geor-

George

George!

"George!!"

I can't see, my vision is obscure with black splotches, I think I hear dream.

"George can you hear me"

I feel hands on my face. They feel so warm and comforting.

I feel something warm on my forehead, lips?
I can feel them move with words I can barely make out.

"George I need to you focus on my breathing, can you do that?"

I try to nod

"Good ok"

He takes exaggerated breaths and I try to copy

Soon my breathing fixes and my visions clears. Now I'm just sobbing into dreams shoulder.

I don't know when he became so comforting or kind but I like it better to me the scary killer him.

He rubbing circles on my back.

"it's ok Georgie"

Sapnap's POV

"Karl can I talk to you for a minute"

We are both currently sitting on the couch and Karl turned to face me fully. "I need to go to Florida, and I don't want you coming with me but I though you should know"

He looked hurt "why do you need to go to Florida, and why can't I come" i sight and look him straight in the eyes. "This is going to sound a little crazy but I think dream kidnapped George and I have to go see for myself"

He looks shocked, witch I would be too if my boyfriend just told me that his best friend kidnapped his other friend. Karl's eyes soften and he nodded "when's your flight" I look at his a little sheepishly "how did you know I already got the ticket"

"Because your friend- our friend is in trouble and I know you would want to go help as soon as possible"

"It's the day after tomorrow at 10 am"

Hi, basically at 4K view. How?!?!

Anyway, this one is ending soon, only a few more chapters :[

I already have ideas for the next book.

How would you all feel about a church boy au, where George is innocent and homophobic and knows nothing other then what his father the priest told him, and dream is a vary gay bad bitch that shows George the truth. Thoughts ——>

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night :]