7

George's POV

you know the moment when you realize your completely alone. It's like dark clouds form in your head with the painful sounds of thunder all crashing together, and the blinding pain of the lightning when you look for to long.

That's how I felt in this moment, alone curled in a bed that I'm bound to. It's been a few days and dream hasn't visited unless it was to bring food, I haven't been speaking or moving but then again it's not like I spoke to him much in the first place.

He gave me cloths, thank god, I really didn't want to stay naked.

I heard the familiar foot steps coming and the lock of the door clicking. I then saw dream walking down the stairs with something in his hands, I didn't know what it was but I'm not about to ask.

"Hello Georgie, I made you something. Can you guess what it is?" I just stared at him and then the thing in his hands. It looked like some kind of collar, like the one dogs have but this one had some king mind if box attached. "Well I was thinking since you haven't been outside in a while that I could take you, and this here is a collar that will make sure you don't wander to far away like a bad puppy"

I stare in shock, I'm going outside! It feels like forever since I've even seen the sun let alone feel it in my face.

He walks over and un cuffs my hands then straps the collar to my neck, the metal feels cold. He ties my hands with rope and pulls me along to the door.

When we reach the door I'm almost jumping with excitement even thought I don't think I could jump without falling if I tried. He opens the door and we step outside.

It's so nice, I can feel the cool wind and warm sun of me. It's fall now and I can see the leaves are a more muddy yellow compared to the normal yellow I usually see in the summer. "Go on Georgie walks round just not to far or there will be consequences" I nod and start walking to a tree not to far from the house.

When I get there I sit under the tree and lean back. After a few minutes of peacefully sitting I hear the door close. I look over at the door and smile, I can try to leave. I pull in the collar and nothing happens so I stand up and start to walk away slowly making sure he can't see me before I start to run.

I only ran a few feet before I feel a blinding pain all over my body and fell to the floor. It hurt so bad I felt the tears start to prick my eyes then heard footsteps. "Georgie what did I say about being a bad puppy, it looks like you have to get punished now" the pain stopped and I took heavy breaths.

I felt dream grab me by the arm and pull me up. He dragged me all the way tit he house and sat me under the tree I was originally sitting at. He went inside and came back a minute later with rope. I watched as he tied it really tight it a low hanging branch then he tied the other end to the rope already around my hands. "You can sleep outside tonight like the bad puppy you are got it" is he really about to make me sleep out here in the fucking woods.

He did, I ended up on the dirt floor curled in a ball shivering because the autumn winds were so cold that night. And just to top everything off the first snowfall of the year decided to show up now. I don't know how but I managed to fall into an uneasy sleep hopping dream would come to get me soon. I should have never complained about being cuffed to the bed  because this was so much worse.

From 369 to 1.17 k views in two fucking days holy shit man thank y'all so much!!!

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night