5

Tw rape (I will put 🔫🐝 where it starts and ends)

Dreams POV

It's been a few hours and I think George should be up by now. He's not up yet. I'm going to wake him up. I grab my pocket knife and slowly cut his cheek, I watch the blood drip for a second before I lift my mask and lick it.

His blood taste so nice, it's the sweetest I have ever had. I have more and he starts to stir, when he's fully awake and relies's what's happening he screams.

I quickly shut him up by kissing him. Don't get me wrong I love his screams and want to hear them in more ways then one but I also want to taste him in more ways then one, and I will soon so don't worry. (✨foreshadowing✨)

I push my tongue into his mouth and he starts to squirm, when I finally pull away for air after a minute I look at his face and notice he's blushing and panting.

"Awww your blushing~" he seems get even redder and I chuckle backing away from his face.

"I-I am not" to that I lean in again right next to his ear "sure~" I whisper. I hear his breath hitch and move my hand to my pocket to grab the key for the cuffs then up to his where they're cuffed to the bed.

I turn the Key and one cuff falls of his hand, one hand is no longer restrained. I obviously don't un-cuff the other hand, do you think I'm stupid.

George's POV

He un-cuffed one of my hands, why, I don't know. This is only my second time seeing him, my face is still red I can feel it. He kidnapped you snap out of it George, but the kiss did feel nice. NO, STOP IT.

He stand further from me now but still at the side of the bed, when did I get on the bed. I sit up slightly and feel the pop of my back. He walks away to the other side of the room, where the table is, and grabs a plate.

HE BROUGHT FOOD! Thank fuck I'm starving. He places the plate in my lap and I greedily eat the egg and toast given to me. "Do you know why I brought food Georgie?" I freeze at the sound of my name, how did he know when I never told him.

I swallow and slowly shake my head and he laughs slightly " I brought food because I know your name, I would have preferred you tell me and next time you will be punished even more if you don't but I let it go this time alright" I nod not knowing what to say "good" he takes the empty plate from my lap and re-cuffs my hand then leaves.

I lay back down and feel my eyes water I want to go home. The cut on my cheek stings from the salt of my   tears and my body aches from the lack of use, I feel my eyes get heavy even though it feels like all I do is sleep. It doesn't matter though and I close my eyes hoping to go home even if it's just in my imagination.

Time skip

I wake up once again but this time it's to dream on top of me. He pushes his lips on mine forcefully and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He soon moves to my neck kissing it up and down, leaving purple marks. I try not to make a noise but I can help it "do you like that baby" he whispers in my ear. "Please stop" he doesn't.

🔫🐝

He starts to unbutton my shirt and pants and I try moving away from him "stay still brat" he holds me down and starts to leave hockey's lower until he gets the line of my pants. He pulls them down and at this point I'm crying "STOP" dream slaps my face and I can't do anything about it. I sob.

He pulls down my underwear and frowns because I'm not hard, why would I be. "Let's fix this shall we~" he grabs my dick and starts to move his hand up and down "ahh~ Stop it". I feel my self start to get hard, I don't want to be but I am. "There we go~"

Dream pulls down his pants and I see the tent in his underwear, he starts to suck and bite the inside of my thighs. He pulls down his underwear and I see his dock THAT CANT FIT IN ME. He's huge, my breathing spreads up and I feel like I'm going to faint.

He doesn't use lube or anything and just thrusts all the way in. It hurt like a bitch and I didn't stop moving "I SAID STAY STILL" he slaps he again so I stop moving, maybe if I don't move it will be over soon.

He started to go faster and it hurt so bad, I couldn't do anything but cry. I could tell he was close because he was groaning loudly and his thrusts were becoming sloppier. 

After a couple minutes he came in me, slowing down until he stopped completely. He pulled out and puts his pants back on going upstarts and locking the door once again.

🔫🐝

When I could no longer hear his footsteps I knew he was gone for sure and completely broke down. Turning on my side and curling into a ball, still naked. I wanted to die, I feel so violated and didn't want to be in my own body anymore.

It's going to hurt so much more tomorrow. I felt my eyes get heavy and went to sleep with tears streaming down my face, glad to escape reality if only for a little while.

Longer chapter tonight

Sapnap won and Tubbo got his first mcc win let's go!!!

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night