Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE
KOLBY

I stare wide eyed at Drew.

It's a little after noon, and he's just got back from practice, and then lunch with some of his buddies at the local Mexican joint. He's in some athletic shorts and a cut off, way to cold for the current cold spell we're having.

"Dude I'm not talking about this," I say, for the fifth time in the last three days.

"You so are," he pushes, sounding like a fucking teenage girl.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Drew runs a fist through his blonde curls, and sighs, "You were practically eye fucking her the entire night! And you two were not quiet in any way shape or form. I had to convince mom that it was just the damn movie you two were watching."

I like my lips. The vision of Indigo, legs wrapped loosely around my hips, eyes closed in pleasure, the soft moans emitting from her pretty little mouth swims in my head. It was not a movie. "That's because it was, Drew. Like seriously, bud, let it go. I've never fucked Indigo, it'd be too weird."

"Bull fucking shit," Drew says, "Indigo is a literal smoke show. Have you seen those tits?"

My face gets hot as Drew keeps talking about Indigo's body. I wanna grab him by the shoulders and shake him, scream at him to shut up. Because yes, I have seen those tits, and yes, I have watched her pretty mouth form my name with me buried in her, and yes, Drew, I know how wet and hot her pussy is.

"Alright!" I bite out, throwing my hands up as I glare at my baby brother, "Yes, okay, you're right. Is that what you wanted to here, asshole?"

Drew flashes me one of those stupid I'm innocent in this situation smile, and nods, "I'm always right."

I grab an apple from the fancy holder thing Mom keeps in the kitchen, and lob one at him. He catches it, smiles again, and takes a huge bite out of it, "Bye."

I watch as he saunters out of the room, and watch as mom strolls in. Sometimes it's hard to remember my mom has four kids, and is in her late forties. She looks like she hasn't aged a day over twenty five. She smiles at me when she sees me perched on a stool.

"Hi baby," she says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and placing a kiss in my temple. I may be a football player, and I may be hell raiser, and I might be fucking my skaters best friend, but my mother is, and forever will be, my ultimate weak spot. I mean she's my mom. I love her.

"Hi Momma," I say back, reciprocating her affection by smacking a kiss on her cheek. "How was work?"

"Fine, I suppose," she answers, but then she gives me this look that makes me fidget in my seat. Her eyes are a little narrowed and her lips have formed a soft smile. Not to big, and yet her teeth are showing. "Kolby."

I rack my mind for things I shouldn't have done within the last few months, and the only thing that really jumps out at me is, well, Indigo. There's really nothing else there, not anything that would cause my mom to lecture me anyways.

I look her up and down, from her toes to her styled hair. "Mom."

"I have a question for you," she says, and lets it linger in the air just long enough for it to get stiff.

I feign innocent to my greatest abilities, shrugging my shoulders, and even going the extra mile as to smile and cross my ankle over my knee, "Shoot."