Chapter Twenty-Six

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
KOLBY

She's here. In my living room. Looking like she just ran a fucking marathon to get here. That's what snaps me out of my trance.

She has sweat in her cheeks, and she's panting, hugging herself.

"Indigo," I breathe out, and rush to her, enveloping her in the tightest hug I can muster. "You didn't go," I murmur into her hair, not letting her move as I hold her to my body.

She shakes her head, as much as she can, with her face pressed in my chest.

I pull back, and before I can say another word, though I don't know what I would say, she presses her lips to mine. They're soft, and so perfectly molded to mine, warm, and tasting slightly of grease and chocolate, an oddly pleasant mixture, crashing against mine. And God, I love it. So much.

I inch my hands towards her waste, pulling her body as close to mine as I can get it.

She pulls away, gasping for breath.

She looks down, and I follow her gaze. She's still wearing her shoes.

"Can I come in a minute?" She asks quietly, "I think we maybe need to talk." I must send her a panicked look, and she hurriedly adds, "I'm not ending this, not again."

I feel a bubble of warmth spread in my chest, and release her, "'Course." I head into the kitchen as she takes off her shoes, "Want anything? Coke? Chocolate?"

I already know the answer, and already have the package of Sour Patch kids clutched in my hand.

"Any sour patch kids?"

I snort, briefly impressed with my own ability to know her so well.

I return, holding the bag between us, almost like a white flag. I can feel it in my bones, the feeling getting stronger and stronger, until I'm sinking down the couch with her. She greedily grabs the bag, and pops a small handful of the candies into her mouth.

A comfortable silence stretches between us as she chews, and then swallows.

Then, she turns, so that she sits criss-cross applesauced, facing me completely. I'm shocked momentarily by her ethereal beauty. Her hair curls around her face, framing it perfectly. Her eyes are glistening, bright from a small smile that brightens her face.

And, then she word-vomits.

"I'm so sorry," she says at first, "I don,t deserve you. I don't deserve happiness. I've treated you so awfully, and I can sit here and say it's because Greer fucked me up, and I can also throw some pity party about how I was scared, but Kolby, none of that sounds good enough anymore."

I don't say anything, but I can't help the slow smile spreading across my face. Or the warmth in my heart, in my head.

"I told Sadie today, turns out she had already guessed. Kolby," she says, then hesitates.

I'm on cloud fucking nine, right now, and my voice is so light and airy I barely recognize it as I say, "Yes, Blue."

I see her flush, and I expect her to tell me off, tell me not to call her that, but instead she only flushes.

"I think I love you."

And I snap out of it, or I guess into it, but whatever you wish to call it, I do it. I grab her face in both hands, and kiss the living fucking daylights out of her, swallowing the rest of her probably well-rehearsed speech, and stick my tongue down her throat.

It doesn't take long to have her straddling my lap, kissing me back with as much passion as I am, her hands are tangled in my air, pulling on the coarse curls, moaning into my mouth, rolling her hips against mine.

"Blue," I breathe out, coming up for air, "Colton could be back any minute."

"So," she breathes out, her chest raises and falling in rhythm with my frantically beating heart.

I shift my hips some, angling them upward just enough so Indigo can feel my raging erection. I have imagined this moment thousands of times the past few weeks, and now, here I am, and it's happening, and it's fan-fucking-tastic.

"Oh," she says, then quickly climbs off of me, and extends a hand towards me, raising her eyebrows, "Follow me, then, lover boy."

I follow her, like a damn puppy on a leash, but I can't do anything when she stares at me like that, and I'm like putty in her hands as she leads me up the stairs, down the hall, and into my room, she pushes me towards my own bed, no then sultry-ily closes, and then locks my door.

"Pants," she says, quietly, but so forcefully, "off. Now."

"Yes ma'am," I mutter shucking them off without another shock.

She doesn't come any closer, but she does strip herself, slowly, each item removed with intent. When she,s just in her bra and panties, she reaches underneath the bra cups and palms each of her breasts. She rolled her head back, exposing her neck entirely to me.

"Indigo," I gasp out as my cock pulses angrily.

She laughs, a peeling, joyful sound, and she shucks the bra, exposing her perfect tits. And then, she slips her hand into her panties, and I watch with nothing more than sheer pain as she begins to finger herself. She starts making noises, closing her eyes, rocking her hips against her hand.

"Blue," I try again, and this seems to get her attention.

"There you go," she whispers, and climbs onto the bed, straddling my cock. But then she slides down, and takes my cock deep into her throat.

I groan, so deep, and so guttural as her warm, wet mouth suctions against the head of my dick. It's the most eutrophic feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life.

But it's not what I want.

I grab her chin, and yank her up, my dick quite literally 'popping' out of my mouth. Once I get her in top of me, I flip us over, so that i'm hovering over her.

I relish in the gasp that leaves her mouth as I thrust up into her. It's like fucking heaven, watching her tilt her head back, her pussy, wet and perfect, just for me, clamping around my dick, adjusting to me inside of her.

I've never felt this good.

And I owe it all to Indigo Marie Brown.

a/n: hello friends! I hope this makes up for the last chapter. also, this is not the the last chapter, do not fret, my friends!

be sure to vote, comment, and follow me cuz even though this is not the last chapter, there's only like two more, and then if you know, this is the first book in series and I'm sure you don't want to miss the rest of the books!!!!

bye :)