Epilogue

EPILOGUE
KOLBY

She walks down the stairs in an indigo dress. It's perfectly tailored, hugging her perfectly. The dress doesn't have sleeves, and the neckline of it dips in a v-shape all the way to her navel. She looks fucking beautiful.

We're in Champagne for the entire week, and it was easily the best decision I've ever made in my entire life.

A whole fucking week with the love of my life.

She goes to the counter of our apartment we're staying in, and I grin. I fucked her there. She touches the table with her hip as she grabs her purse. Fucked her there, too.

"You look stunning," I tell her as she bends over. The dress, I think, might have been crafted my God's hands himself. I mean, I've never seen something so perfectly tailored to ones body before.

She stands up and turns around to stare at me, "You're only saying that because of my ass."

"Uh huh, and?"

She sighs, a smile flirting across her pretty face. Her hair is like a halo around her face, and her makeup is done so that her brown eyes pop, standing out in the halo of smooth skin and wild hair.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

She gestures towards the door, "We're going to be late, Kolby."

I shake my suit sleeve (yes, suit. Indigo managed to wrangle me into this God-awful black suit. Tie and everything.) and check my watch.

It's barely five o'clock.

The showcase doesn't start until eight.

And it's just across the road.

"Blue," I say, with a patience I didn't know I possessed. "We have three hours."

"We need to mingle!" She says, waving her hands around like she's batting at flies, "Mingling is the only way to become a great artist!"

I walk towards the window that faces the hotel in which the showcase is being held at, and hold the curtain back, "Blue, babe, the hostess isn't even there yet."

She follows me to the window, and looks for herself.

"Oh," she says in a little voice. She frowns, and looks down at herself. "Then why'd you let me get ready? Why did you get ready?"

"Because you told me if I didn't you would tell Jess and Drew about the finger-and-butt incident."

She laughs, "Yeah I did."

And then she huffs, "Then what're we supposed to do?"

I smirk, and step closer to her, running my hands down her body, stopping once I reach the small of her back, "I have a few ideas."

"I'd love to know what they are," she says back, and I expect her lean forward and kiss me, but instead she steps back, and reaches to her side, my arms falling limp at my sides. "But I think this requires a comfier outfit, no?"

And then she unzips her dress, and let's it pool around her feet in a blue pile, leaving her only a pair of panties.

Suddenly, my dress pants are too tight.

"Yes," I blurt out, and surge forward, kicking her dress out of the way, one hand on her face, the other gripping the absolute fuck out of her tit.

She arches her back to me, saying something I don't hear, thanks to the blood rushing in my ears. That's what I love about her, no matter how many times we fuck, I'm just as giddy and as in awe I was the first time, almost three months ago now. I don't think the effect she has on me will ever fade. I sure hope it doesn't.

The window is still open, anyone down below could be watching right now, and it adds a new rush of excitement through me, as I guide us toward the window.

I slip my hand into Indigo's panties, and then promptly yank them off of her. They rip, and fall to the floor in two pieces.

Indigo's hands are fumbling with my belt and zipper as I pull away from her, and turn her around, making her face the street below. Two cars have appeared. I hope someone sees us.

"Kolby," she says, her face pressed against the glass, "someone could see."

"Let them," is my guttural response as I ditch my pants and roll on a condom. My last one. I had twenty when we got here.

She doesn't say anything else before I've thrusted up into her. I hold her by her hips, and I love that I can see a reflection of her and myself in the window. She's entirely up against the glass.

I fuck her, in and out, faster, slower, watching as she comes undone in front of me, in front right anyone who glances up.

"Kolby," she says slowly, pushing her ass into my hips, "Yes. Yes. There. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I couldn't even if I wanted too. I love watching her body loosen up, her back drop, arching her ass up, her tits pressed against the glass.

I come when she does, slowly pulling out, heaving and breathing heavy.

I shake my watch, and flash the time towards her. And then I check the street down below. Another five or so cars have arrived.

She hurriedly pulls her dress back on, as I do with my pants.

Once we're dressed, I extend my hand to her.

"Let's go, Blue."

THE END.