Chapter Twenty-Seven

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
INDIGO

Several hours later, I awake to a beyond pleasurable feeling washing over me. I would know that feeling anywhere. Especially with who is making me feel it.

I look down, and sure enough, haloed in a fluffy cloud of duvet covers, blankets, and pillows galore, is Kolby, eating breakfast right up, homemade and served by yours truly.

I lean my head back and arch my back, the hazy between awake and asleep feeling levitating me. It's like I'm suspended in time, separate from my body, hovering above, looking down, watching as Kolby hungrily, and happily, eats me out.

I watch myself writhe, my legs opening as far as they possibly can, giving him all the access he needs, my fingers clutching the sheets beneath me, my head being thrown back as I am fully awaken by an orgasm so good, and so unexpected, it catapults me back into my own body, where I can properly feel the waves of pleasure wrack over my body, scratching an itch I hadn't even realized was there.

After I've finished, Kolby crawls up to lay beside me, gloriously unclothed, naked and bare for my personal appreciation.

"Good morning," he whispers huskily, pecking me softly on my lips. I can faintly taste myself, and it's a fun feeling.

"It's certainly good," I say back, rolling onto my side so I can lay face-to-face with him, our noses brushing when we exhale at the same time.

"Yeah?" He chuckles, reaching a hand up and flicking my hardened nipple. "Seems like you enjoyed that."

I nod, closing my eyes. Pure bliss is perfect. I love it here. "I could definitely get used to that."

"Mmm," is all I get in response, before Kolby takes my tit into his mouth, licking and sucking, but never one to be lackluster in his sex game, he gives my other tit the same amount of attention, though with his thumb and forefinger, pulling, pinching, pleasing me so much so I moan out, pressing my body against his.

"Well I could certainly get used to this," he tells me between switching tits.

I'm too out of it to respond, floating in a pool of happiness, where nothing bad can happen, and I wake up every morning laying next to Kolby with his hands groping and touching and pleasing my body in every way imaginable.

His hands travel down my body, eliciting sparks each place his fingers brush. God, I love this. I love him.

"Hey Blue," he murmurs, as his finger hits place, where my hip meets my thigh.

"Yeah?" I barely say back. I think the oxygen is getting cut from the room.

"Wanna have hot, amazing, dirty, morning sex with me?"

I smile, and then, because I'm an asshole, "Hmm, let me check my calendar . . . Well, would you look at that -- you lucky bastard, i am completely and totally free from seven 'til noon."

"Noon?" he asks, but before I can respond, or even really think of a proper response to his raised brow and cocky grin, he promptly inserts two fingers into me, and have I mentioned how much I love him?

He curls his fingers inside of me, probably delighting in the way my eyes are fluttering, and the way my mouth is forming an 'o' each time he moves.

He chuckles, and then rolls on top of me, placing kisses all over my face.

"You're," kiss, "so," kiss, "fucking," kiss, "gorgeous."

I giggle, and then moan, because somehow his dick is now inside of me, our hips pressing against one another's, and it's the best damn feeling in the world. Still buried completely in me, he moves. And it hits a spot so deep inside of me, it's like a diamond being found in a pile of replicas.

"Legs," he whispers, and when I don't move, he huffs, and then picks my legs up, and throws my calves over his shoulders.

"Kolby," I breathe out, and then he pulls out, nearly fully, and then back in, with such force you would think someone shoved him.

"Indigo," he taunts back.

"I love you," I whisper.

And it's like a whip has hit him.

His smile is so wide, and then he's pounding into me like a Jack hammer, and the feelings erupting across my body is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It's not like how Kolby and I have had sex before, those times has been fucking, a quick fix to an innate human need, but this? This is made of love, of pure, wonderful feelings.

"I love you more," he whispers back, and it's exactly what I need, because I go off like a bottle rocket, coming so hard I see stars.

He comes too, and then, when we're done, and we're clothed, he smiles at me.

"I have something to show you," he says, and walks over to his desk, where a slew of papers litter it.

"Hmm? What's that?" I ask, following him as I slip his hoodie on over me.

He turns to me, and then stops, his face freezing. He tilts his head some to the side, "If I hadn't just fucked you, I'd bend you over this desk and fuck you in my hoodie."

I snort, "Well I know what to wear in case I want to be bent over, then." I then catch a glance at the two pieces of paper in his hands.

"What's that?" I lean forward and pluck them from his hands, despite the noises of protest coming from him.

I look down at them, and I swear my heart stops beating in my chest.

In my hand, I hold tickets to U of I's art showcase. The tickets are stupid expensive, and the art there is the best of the best, and you can only get tickets if you know somebody.

"Tickets," I think I wheeze out, "How?"

Kolby laughs at me, taking me into his arms, and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"It's next Saturday, I was hoping you would come to you're senses by then."

"I'm so glad that I did."

I look back to the bed, and than at my fake wrist watch, "It's not yet noon, I do believe my calendar is still wide open for all things dirty."

My clothes (save for the hoodie) are off before I hit the bed.

a/n: HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYYYY!!!!!!!! this is technically the last chapter of chasing blue, though a short epilogue will also be uploaded shortly!

I just wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for loving this story, these characters, and this book!