Scott Lang - Brother - Part 2

A/n: Not me forgetting that there was supposed to be a part 2. Also, I'm kinda low key loving the powers i gave you, even though I'm writing them in such a bad light. 

Edit: .... let's be honest, i think it's no surprise that I've abandoned this fic. Since Endgame came out, yeah i'm still a part of the marvel fandom but it's kinda slipped from my number one spot. 

and if you ever decide that, hey, this girl is slightly interesting, my socials are:

Insta: firewolfspirit_065 & quinnbella_cuteness

Tumblr: definitely-not-an-assassin

So, welcome to the last chapter of this fic. 

started in 2017, time of death, however long I can bear to make this chapter. 

I honestly had no expectations with how popular this fic would be, and i have no words for how grateful I am for you to have read this, no matter how trashly tragic it has been

so thank you. 

"This way, my child," Scott says, gesturing dramatically. You roll your eyes and trudge after him. This was going to be a very long night.

"Truth or dare, Y/n?" Wanda asks once you were all settled in the giant living room that you could probably fit your entire neighborhood into

"Dare."

"I dare you to let us go through your search history."

"Safari or google?" You ask, shifting to take your phone from your pocket. 

"Ummmm google," Wanda says, taking the device from you. She clicks into google and starts scrolling. "Okay, you either have the most boring life ever, or you clear your search history regularly."

"Or both. We know you have, like, zero social life, Y/n," Scott jokes, nudging you. 

"Why would I want a social life when I find myself so interesting?" 

"Maybe you'd get a cute boyfriend out of it," Bucky says from his place across from you, leaning forward. "Or probably a girlfriend, actually." 

"A boyfriend might be your area, Barnes, but it ain't really mine. Girlfriend... not so much either, but hey," You shrug. 

"And so what if it is?" 

"GOT SOMETHING!" Wanda yells, interrupting you two. You turn to her, slightly worried now. If she's gone back far enough.... the titles and contents of choice fanfics floats through your mind. "And, Y/n, stop thinking whatever it is you thinking."

"K," You say. As if that's an easy task

Wanda rolls her eyes. "LISTEN. I didn't realise you, yes you, Miss Lang, had a Tumblr."

You blink slowly. Well this is way worse. 

"Okay, give it back now." 

"Nononononononononono give me the phone, please, Wanda," Scott says, waving his hand around frantically. 

"Scott—"

"Shush, Y/n/n, this has been long-awaited justice," He takes it from Wanda and skims your posts. "Lords, Y/n/n and you call me a nerd." 

"You are a nerd. I just happen to be cultured," You say, still trying to snatch your phone back. 

"Remember the dare, Y/n. You have to share, now give it, Lang," Sam says, taking the phone and scrolling. "Sure, cultured my ass. Also, what even is your handle?"