Sam

A/n: There is some Stucky in here, just a warning. And sorry about the wait. I'll have another chapter up tomorrow I promise!

Finally, it was your turn to choose what game to play for game night. You've been waiting for weeks, just so you could see some people squirm. So, the Avengers, Wanda, Steve, Tony, Peter, Y/b/f/n, Bucky, Thor, Loki and of course Sam awaited in the kitchen for your decision.

"I choose truth or dare!" you smiled brightly as you flounced into the kitchen to a collective groan.

"Come on, Y/n! Any game... any frickin' game you could've chosen... and yet you choose a teenager sleepover game." Sam whinged.

"Well Sam, if your too much of a pussy, no-one's stopping you from leaving!" Y/b/f/n sasses back. "I'm in."

"I mean, of course I'll play, I'm just wondering why..." Sam's voice drifts off as he makes his way to the lounge room.

You sighed, rolled your eyes and grabbed a few things and some drinks before following the others and Sam. To be honest, you've always had something for "winged" superhero, and you weren't quite sure why.

He was a pain in the ass, a HUGE flirt and.... very, very attractive. Your train of thought cut short as you placed the things on the table. Or an Ipad, some glasses and the drinks. (A/n: I got no clue, imagine what you want J)

"What's the Ipad for Y/n?" Peter asked, sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table.

"You'll see." You said, pulling up a web browser. "Attention, idiots!" You practically yell, jumping everyone and smirking. "Sit down, and I shall explain this game to you."

"Uh, I think we know how to play truth or dare."

"Not this version you don't." You say, smiling.

"Version?" Bucky asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yes, version. So, I have here a spinner, with different options on it; Truth, dare, double (or group) dare, kiss, love and torture." You start, showing the spinner-thingy along with what you say. "You say the person's name when it's your turn, and then you spin the spinner. Whatever it lands on is what the other person has to do, basically."

The amount of blank faces that are looking at you is incredible.

"You know what? I'll go first, then you will get the gist of it." You lean over and tap the spinner. "Clint"- the spinner lands on truth "How many people have you kissed?"

You watch him carefully as he tries to count.

"Does it count if it was on a mission?"

"No. I think that it would have to be a real thing." Y/b/f/n says.

"Yea that works."

"Then only a select few, and for privacy reasons..."

"You mean only Natasha?" Stark says snarkily. Clint look down slightly, maybe a bit embarrassed because Tony is straight up making fun of his past.

"I'd rather be Clint than someone who has slept with half of NY, Tony, so don't even start." Wanda stands up for him, to which there is a chorus of "ooooohh"s from the avengers and of course, from a gen-Z kid, "Get ROASTED!".

"Clint, now you choose someone, spin the wheel then we'll go from there." Y/b/f/n says, sitting back.

"Ok, I choose Stark, and hope it lands on torture." It lands on truth again.

"What is the most sexual thought you've ever had about our darling captain over here?"

"Good one, Clint!" Loki says, and there's 5 seconds left.

Bucky looks largely uncomfortable, shifting in his seat while Steve blushes hard.

"Most of them just about his ass..." Tony says without shame. "So, I guess it's my go now?"

"Yes, it is."

"And I choose Bucky." Tony says as he spins the wheel. It lands on "love".

"Who do you love?" tony asks simply.

The one look to Steve was enough for everyone.

"I pick Sam." Bucky said, blushing furiously. The wheel lands on torture. "What would torture you the most?"

Now it's Sam's turn to blush. "Losing my crush to some other guy." He mumbled.

"So, who's this mystery girl?" Steve asks, trying to get people off his back with the whole "Stucky" situation.

"But that wasn't the question, now, was it?" Sam says. And here is one of those situations that makes your skin crawl with annoyance. He is such a jackass sometimes... and you are really curious.

What if it was you?

"Sam, your turn." You say a little bit dejectedly.

"I pick you, so here we go." The wheel spins. It eases to a stop on dare. You gulp down the rest of your drink and meet those eyes you've fallen for.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most in this room." He states simply.

"Like purely based on looks, or actually "like-like"?" you ask.

"Like-like."

You stand up, make your way across the circle to Sam, peck his lips while your hand brushes across his shoulders. You quickly hopped back to your seat and pick Peter. The wheel spins, lands on dare, and you dare him to prank call Aunt May pretending to be spider-man.

After he does that, he chooses Wanda, who receives the first kiss. Peter makes her pretend a poster of Justin Bieber is Vision and has to make out with it. And throughout of all of this, you can't free your mind from that brief contact between you and Sam.

And you can see that he hasn't either, as he's running his hand along his collarbone where you touched him almost self-consciously.

Time Skip

When the turn gets back to you, Y/b/f/n dares you (secretly), to leave the game under the pretence of getting more drinks and snacks for the team, while actually making Sam follow you where you two can get rid of the "sexual tension" between you guys. Whatever that means...

You stand up, say "Sam, wanna help me collect for snacks for these hungry morons?"

He stands up and follows you to the kitchen. You look into the pantry, grabbing out some chips, pretzels and popcorn for the team. When you pull your head out, you place the items on the bench. You start to turn around, saying to Sam "Hey, do you think you could reach those Doritos, beca-" He silences you by pressing his lips on yours.